Look what followed me home today!!!

Guest db99wj

Guest db99wj

A 2009 X Unlimited JK 4X4, Red Rock with grey interior, Sirius Sat Radio, power locks, windows(I know, on a Jeep)!

Pictures002.jpg?t=1238788646

Pictures003.jpg?t=1238788808

It's 60 degrees and sunny, and yes, already took the front panels off!:)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A 2009 X Unlimited JK 4X4, Red Rock with grey interior, Sirius Sat Radio, power locks, windows(I know, on a Jeep)!

It's 60 degrees and sunny, and yes, already took the front panels off!:)

Welcome to the family. Now you just need to learn the Jeep wave and the other expression,

J ust

E mpty

E very

P ocket

Guest db99wj
Welcome to the family. Now you just need to learn the Jeep wave and the other expression,

J ust

E mpty

E very

P ocket

Yea, yea:D. This is my 3rd Jeep. I had an 89YJ, 99WJ, now an 09JK. I'm a 10 year kinda guy. I will not forget the Jeep Wave. Did it several times today, the old lady and the young girl didn't wave back, but that's ok!

Yea, yea:D. This is my 3rd Jeep. I had an 89YJ, 99WJ, now an 09JK. I'm a 10 year kinda guy. I will not forget the Jeep Wave. Did it several times today, the old lady and the young girl didn't wave back, but that's ok!

Good for you though giving the wave. I have noticed most new JK owners do not know the wave.

This is my second TJ. I had a 97 and now an 06. Its a jeep thing, they wouldnt understand.

Guest Halfpint

Nice looking Jeep! I grew up with an 87 YJ, got an 88 when I turned 15, then my dad turned around and sold it two years ago.

Loved taking them mudding, no doors or top, no radio, just spray it out with a hose and be done with it! :)

Congratulations on the Jeep ... I had a '95 Wrangler, which I enjoyed, but was killer on my bad back (it was my primary transportation at the time). Traded it to get my wife a SUV she liked.

A year later she surprised me, and found me an old piece 'o crap Jeep to knock around on the weekends ... at a yard sale! It's loud (both in engine noise and color), smokes, leaks oil,and is rusty. And I love it!

Enjoy your new Jeep.

CIMG0963.jpg

Cool Jeep!

I had a '95 Wrangler, which was fun, but hard on my bad back. Traded it for a small SUV for my wife. A year later she surprised me, by buying me an old used Jeep ('85 CJ7) ... which she found at a yard sale!

It's loud (color and engine noise), rusty, smokes like a chimney, leaks oil like a sieve. And I love it!

The 'Jeep wave' took me some getting used to when I had my first Jeep. Amuses my wife, who askes me "how many waves did you get today?" when I take it out.

Enjoy your new ride!

CIMG0963.jpg

Guest db99wj

Thanks everybody. It is suppose to be 76 on Saturday, headed to Mississippi for a basketball game, taking the dog to the groomer, man lots of errands..going to be fun!