Tennessee Cartridge Prices

crap man, I bought the aluminum stuff. That, I was told, was the cheapest they had. I had planned to go and shoot at Norris tomorrow but I think it is closed. I might head out to CCA instead.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Revelator
How is Tennessee Cartridge Company?

I'm a firearms 'newbie' but I am interested in a good deal - I saw their website - is this ammo reliable and affordable priced? I didn't see too much information on this company.

I have fired thousands of rounds of this stuff in .40 and 9x19 with virtually no problems. One time, one of our members did post a picture of a TCC cartridge with the bullet inserted backwards (that was funny), but for the most part I think it's good quality. Not sure what the price is like these days. Maybe 25-30 cents a round for .40 or 9mm. Cheap, decent practice ammo, but it's reloaded and you can probably find Blaze, Win or Federal at WalMart for less.

I have fired thousands of rounds of this stuff in .40 and 9x19 with virtually no problems.

Same here, several thousand rounds/year through my .40 Glocks with very few issues.

One time, one of our members did post a picture of a TCC cartridge with the bullet inserted backwards (that was funny), but for the most part I think it's good quality.
Yah, that was me:

Nice_40S&W_1.JPG

Nice_40S&W_2.JPG

Still have that one...

I keep a good bit of it these TN Cart. rounds on hand hand, but like any ammo, check the rounds before you shoot 'em...

Guest Jeremey

I dont shoot Tn Cartridge anymore since I started reloading. I will say I have met the owner a couple of times at my local range. I admire the guy, he is trying to make a living off something he enjoys doing. I know he said he has several electric presses that pretty much run 24hrs a day. Keep in mind, the price you pay at the range is not necessarily set by him. I have seen the same box of 50 rounds of .380 $11 more at one place than the range I shoot at. ;)

Guest canebreaker

Tn Cartridge reloads are mostly marketed in west TN.

Al Cartridge reloads are mostly marketed in middle TN.

Ga Cartridge reloads are mostly marketed in east TN.

Some of Tn and Ga boxes are showing up at

the stones river gun range near nashville. I checked

guns and ammo in southaven for .380s. All they had

were Tn reloads for 33. per box.

We mold our 120gr. rn and 158gr. swc .357 bullets.

Light load the 120gr. for flutterby and standard load

the 158gr. for me. With prices of compontants going

up, we are still able to reload for about .05 a shot.

With a single stage press, we have a lot of time involved.

I like to shoot 147gr subsonic 9mm for practice, best price I have found was ~$130 per 500 from Georgia-Arms... That's about $50 more than early last year. Plus it takes several weeks to get.

It is amazing how much the demand for ammunition has blown up... I wonder if there are really that many more people shooting, or if there is still a bunch of hoarding going on?

Guest canebreaker

I wonder if there are really that many more people shooting,

The last visite to guns and ammo in memphis, there were 3 couples and about 8 guys looking at guns.The last visite to the southaven store, there were 3 guys looking.

At stones river range, every sunday we have some 2 to 3 new couples with guns.

I bought flutterby anew gun last spring. I'm wanting another one.