No New Guns this Past Month

I had been in a gun-buying slump over the past month or so.

I did pre order a new Sig 238 but who really knows when those will come in.

I just haven’t been able to find anything I wanted to buy in a gun. Nothing just jumped up and said BUY ME.

So with the gun money (March) I save each month I bought a Truck.

It is a Big 4X4 2000 LB Dodge Ram with a 360 V8. It loves the gas! It is nothing special

But just my way to show I am helping the economy as I can only pass 2 gas stations.

Maybe this month Ill find a new gun.

Edited by JeffsSig
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the Sam Hill do you do for a living?!? Must be nice. There's no way you have a wife. Know whatcha mean about the gas too. Try about 10 MPG. Gonna have to start riding the 2 wheel transportation more.

dude you seriously need to make a trip down to hero-gear. if you can walk through that store and not see something you want, you have a serious problem.

Thanks I am sure Hero Gear has plenty to pick from. I guess my problem is I have to many guns right now. Or at least enough that I am happy.

What the Sam Hill do you do for a living?!? Must be nice. There's no way you have a wife.

I am self employed and I do work for one man who owns 6 companies plus I buy sell and trade alot along with some small gun parts I make. Yes I have a wonderful wife who also shoots. House is paid for. No children. 4 cars paid for. It is just a good time in my life right now but I am far from rich.

Guest mustangdave

LOL....my gun purchase mojo is worn down...now to concentrate on ammo. Need to build up my strength to get that M1A SOCOM in a few months

Guest tnmale46
Here is a Pic of my Dodge. Yes I should of bought a Ford but the price was very very good on this.

dodge.jpg

i got an 01 ram 5.2 5 speed 4x4 its been really good and gets 16 mpg or better round here bout 18 mpg highway

I am self employed and I do work for one man who owns 6 companies plus I buy sell and trade alot along with some small gun parts I make. Yes I have a wonderful wife who also shoots. House is paid for. No children. 4 cars paid for. It is just a good time in my life right now but I am far from rich.

Just kiddin around man. Sounds like you've done a fine job of keeping your house in order. Congrats. Maybe your wife can come on down here and teach mine how to shoot. Or at least teach her she doesn't have to be afraid of picking one up.