Do you wear gun related clothing?

Do you wear shooting related clothes/ hats?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear shooting related clothes/ hats?

• Yes, it's my everyday dress.
    • Yes, but only when going to the range or a gun related event.
    • No, because I don't have any.
    • No, I decided not to wear gun related clothes.

Ha if I'm out of work it is what I wear. 

I have one that says "GOT AMMO" it gets a lot of comments when I'm out at the moment. It strikes up some nice conversations.

I have another that is a S&W shirt with their logo that says "bullets make me happy" I'll tell ya. wear this to Georgia & everybody talks to ya! :)

I have another with many cartriges on it that says "pick your caliber".

I even have one that says " I'm the god fearing, gun toting, flag waving, Conservitave that Liberals warned you about" ! I have had a couple nice looks over this one.

Edited by xd shooter

The only things I have gun related are a TGO hat and a NRA hat.  I do occasionally wear the TGO hat but the NRA hat has big shiny silver NRA letters on it.  If it didn't say NRA I'd say the style is either "thug" or perhaps even "feminine".  In either case, I don't wear it.

We had a sticker from the range on my wifes old car. We only ever had positive comments and never had the car broken into. We do not have any gun related clothes just because we have too many clothes already. My father in law wears gun\hunting shirts all the time, he gets a lot of smiles and nice comments,

Guest TankerHC

I wear mostly to gun shows and ranges.

I do wear my CMP Sweatshirts around all winter. Couple of years ago was at the York, Pa gun show and wife was flying in later to BWI to visit family. Had to pick her up, when I asked a TSA agent which terminal her flight was diverted to, he just stared at the CMP patch with the Garand on it. Had to ask this idiot 3 or 4 times the same question because his radar had zoomed in on the Garand and he was fix focused on it.

Wear my 2A shirt all the time. (Well not al the time it does need washing every now and then), the second amendment spelled out on the front with crossed rifles and the complete Constitution on the back.

Then all the 1911 shirts I usually wear those to the range or gun shows or something. I hadnt seen anyone else with either of the Kimber shirts, the "Body Piercing by 1911" shirt and the other one until the show this past weekend. Saw 4 of them. All brown, same as mine.

Glad I got my CMP sweatshirts though, when I went down there a couple of weeks before the madness set in, after completing the purchase I noticed she didnt throw in the usual sweatshirt. Asked and was told they dont do that anymore, got too expensive, Im sure it did, they probably would have had to buy more since the last one I got was from the 2008 (IIRC) Camp Perry Matches and that was in 2012. Cant compalin when geting a Garand for 400 bucks though.

I wear 5.11 Tactical pants in winter because they are so warm, don't show dirt, and repel rain. I really don't think the average person notices.  They're just another cargo pant to most people.

Those who do notice probably think "off duty LEO" and I'm okay with that.

The only other gear I have is an NRA cap that I almost never wear.  No stickers on my car. No cammies. No gun gear shirts.

I don't wear tactical anything, but I'm usually to be found under a Savage or Winchester ball cap. If anyone has been offended, or even noticed, I don't recall it ever being brought to my attention.

Good thread even if it's an old one.

I wear my Colors, (TFA cap and shirts) a lot, I have several AR.15 shirts and LaRue caps as well that I don with regularity.  I do not wear them to work, that requires lawyer shirts mostly, except for site visits which mean PPE, flame retardant and steel toed boots normally.