ShamWow Hero arrested!

Guest slim

Just noticed, she is also wearing a Hospital gown, i know inflation is bad, but

when it causes a Hooker to go from charging $10. to $1000. a trick?:)

Did hear that she said the ShamWow worked wonder's on absorbing the spilled blood, maybe a new ShamWow Girl?:stunned:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After showing my wife this item, ad came on TV with this guy selling a food chopper ... we couldn't help laughing. The product is called the "Slap Chop!"

That ad is about 20 yrs. old and hadnt been on TV in about 15 yrs. the chopper back then was $9.99, the funny part is when he says,youre going to love my nuts!

sasha harris, shamwow

More photos of ShamWow’s hooker

harris-shamwow-500x305.jpg

TMZ put up some smaller pictures of ShamWow’s hooker, Sasha Harris, post-beating, but The Smoking Gun posted some new ones taken at the hospital. These might be even more disturbing. Harris could have fought in the UFC and come out with less injuries. It looks like she got hit with a shovel.

To recap, the ShamWow guy paid Harris $1,000 for sex, but when they kissed, Harris bit his tongue and wouldn’t let go until he started punching her repeatedly in the face. Harris didn’t talk to the cops but is considering suing the guy.

$1,000 doesn't go far these days.

Seriously, no need to repost her pictures.

If you click onto the names on top of pictures, (in blue) Sasha Harris, ShamWow, then you can see a few more pictures! They do make a matching couple!

I feel bad for laughing now, thats seriously an awful picture a beat up sham wow dude was humerous but I cant stand to see an woman like that.

Same here,but the way I see it,it was just a job hazard.

Plus for that price,Id let somebody hit me a couple times :D