TNSG rifle teams

Guest nraforlife

Guest nraforlife

For all you prior service members, and thank you for your service, the Tennessee State Guard is starting up some competitive rifle teams. The 1st REGT in West TN already has a pretty good one and the 3rd in East TN is just starting one up. Knowing the quality of the shooters signing up in the 3rd it is going to be a very competitive team. Don't know about the 2nd in Nashville or the 4th in Chattanooga but I would guess their getting ready to do the same.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FroggyOne2

What kind of competition, what kind of rifles? Can I presume Service Rifle? Are your members going to shoot At ORSA and Tullahoma and Memphis? National Match?.. Gonna field a team at Camp Perry?

Guest nraforlife
What kind of competition, what kind of rifles? Can I presume Service Rifle? Are your members going to shoot At ORSA and Tullahoma and Memphis? National Match?.. Gonna field a team at Camp Perry?

Service rifle - yes. ORSA, Tullahoma and Memphis - yes. the rest is unk to me as I'm really not involved in that portion. If your interested send me an email and I'll get you in contact with someone in the TNSG that can answer your questions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.