Cool Springs Area - TGo Lunch?

Seems like I notice quite few you guys either live or work in Franklin. I know that the economy is crappy, and I have cut back myself.

Just wondering if any of the "Cool Springs" TGO members might want to meet up sometime for lunch. I work in the Cool Springs area and get an hour for lunch.

Maybe plan a day and place to grab a bite and put some faces with some names.

Just a thought.

(Who knows we may have already been shoulder to shoulder at Borders or Barnes and Nobles looking a gun magazines and didn't even know it! :tinfoil:)

======================================

EDIT Time Set...

Monday - April 6th

12:00 Noon

Famous Dave's Cool (Springs)

Pm or email me (wecrosscreek [at] gmail [dot] com) if you plan to come.)

======================================

Edited by creeky
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

I'm down for that. I live and work in Cool Springs/Franklin, and I'm sure I've bumped into someone looking a gun magazines too.

Let's see the responses we get and maybe plan something for next week or the week after.

I would be up for that. It would have to be on a weekend for me though...I live in Franklin but work in Bellevue so a weekday lunch might be hard to make.

We should have been waving to each other every day. I live in Bellevue and used to work in Cool Springs. My wife still works in Franklin.

My old company decided to shut down the facility just before Christmas. I'm now traveling up to West End for work.

Maybe we need a TGO-wave -- the Jeep drivers on here will understand.

Guest Bronker
I think the secret signal ought to be scratching your left earlobe with your right hand. :D

Dave, I just showed you my TGO gang sign 2 hours ago! Were you not paying attention?

Or be a fat guy in a red shirt! That works too. You picked me right off!

Guest JHatmaker

Sooo, Ken's Gold Club next Tuesday at noon? I hear they have a smokin' BBQ buffet... :D

Creeky, you're website is excellent, is that all you?

Creeky, you're website is excellent, is that all you?

Yeah that's mine. Thanks! Not much of a "coder".

Looks like we might have enough to grab a lunch somewhere.

We could try for a day next week.

For a weekend... we could always hit a breakfast somewhere.

That way we have the rest of teh day to avoid chores. :D

Guest JHatmaker
Yeah that's mine. Thanks! Not much of a "coder".

Looks like we might have enough to grab a lunch somewhere.

We could try for a day next week.

For a weekend... we could always hit a breakfast somewhere.

That way we have the rest of teh day to avoid chores. :D

...and go shoot!:drama:

Okay... looks like we have a few that might like to grab lunch.

Post what day, and time of the week is best for you to grab lunch.

Oh yeah... and a couple of places you like to eat at.

Me...

- Any day is good. (Except Friday... April 10th)

- I can break away for lunch most anytime, unless something is on fire.

- Anywhere is fine with me. (McD's, CiCi's Pizza, Chinese, Capt. D's, Shoney's, etc. I don't care.)

– Get an hour for lunch.

I'm in. I'll edit the original post to reflect the date and time.

Monday April 6th

12:00 Noon

Famous Dave's Cool (Springs)

PM me or email (wecrosscreek [at] gmail [dot] com) me so I will know how many is coming.