Bushmaster Texas M4 Patrolman's Carbine

Guest goomba

Guest goomba

I have finally joined the world of the Evil black Rifle.

almost a four month on a waiting list to get this ;)

Bushmaster Texas M4 Patrolman's Carbine. Chamberd for 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem. with an A3 upper & 6 position stock.

I picked up 8 30rd c-products mags a few weeks back, and I've got about 850 round of wolf 65g. gonna pick up some more ammo when I get a bit more Overtime from work.

and finally pics of my new EBR. :tough:

Goomba is Happy :D

BushmasterTexasM4001.jpg

BushmasterTexasM4002.jpg

BushmasterTexasM4003.jpg

BushmasterTexasM4004.jpg

BushmasterTexasM4007.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Nice! Be sure to check the gas key on the bolt carrier group and make sure that the screws are properly staked. That's an area that Bushmaster is notorious for slacking in. I'd also check and make sure that the buffer tube castle nut is properly staked while you're at it. Have seen several instances of neither being the case.

Enjoy the new rifle. :tinfoil:

Have you verified that the rifling twist is sufficient for 65+ grain range? Most Bushies are 1:9, which are optimized for 55 to 62 grain range.

Guest goomba
That is a sweet rifle. I saw it in the GT catalog......is that where yours came from ?

Congrats :rolleyes:

yup, strait from Gt's.... and it took almost four months to get it... dang waiting list

Have you verified that the rifling twist is sufficient for 65+ grain range? Most Bushies are 1:9, which are optimized for 55 to 62 grain range.

barrel markings show that it is chamberd for the 5.56 Nato & .223 rem. and it is a 1/9 twist ratio.

Guest sling

The 5.56 designation pretty much says that it is capable of safely shooting 5.56 in your rifle. Its considered 'unsafe' to shoot 5.56 in a .223 chambered rifle because of pressure issues. The brass is thicker on 5.56.

And also.... when did Dicks start selling EBR's?