MBR?

res308

Been really wanting an MBR to keep around. Been thinking about selling/trading my Sig220 45 in order to get one. Shows a little holster wear, but mechanically great, 8 mags (2 sig, 1 mecgar, 7 promag), about 500 rounds of 45acp, 2 sets of Hugue grips. I'll do a little research on what I should expect to get for all that. I've been looking at the AR's, but the brands I like are so over-inflated price-wise I could just about buy a new house and truck for the price of one:screwy:. Also been looking at the AK's. I do trust the action on those more, but I'd take either one. I'm pretty familiar with what's good and not so good in the AR arena, but not so much the AK. Any suggestions on a good one? I'd love to have a Vepr, Vector, or Arsenal. Or a Bulgarian, but I don't know if I can afford one. Buddy of mine has a Mak-90 that's a possibility, but I'm not sure I want to trade my Sig for a Mak-90 even if he comes up with a good boot of mags and ammo. Just not as familiar with them I guess. I'd like to be able to make a deal where I could trade to someone for a good quality rifle and both of us could go home with a good pile of mags and ammo, whether it be an AR or AK. Any suggestions?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.