Mine finially came in the mailbox,Thursday,the 19th,Mailbox buzzarding paid off...

Guest Tn.Mitch

Guest Tn.Mitch

I got mine today,March 19 in the mail when I came back from Guns and Leather,took and shot 7 guns,6 1911s,1 9mm,shot hem for hours,got bummed out when I lost a screw out of my new pearlite,pimped out grips I ordered from Ajax and put on my Taurus PT 92,like some of there stock models come from factory,couldnt find it anywhere,too much brass on floor,then I came home alittle pis%^eed that id lost the screw,Jeff,didnt have any that would work,then when I got home went to the mailbox and.....,Yeeehaaa there she was.the long waiting was over,I know that most of you remember what it is like, and there some of you like me, that have been waiting and still are,but hang in there,itll happen when you least expect it,Mailed Feb.the 9th,recived March 19, not too bad,no 90 days ,like we all were afraid of back at the first of the year,ill be just as happy for all you that are still watching that mailbox like I have,so good luck and dont give up.,went to Wally world,open carried my big beauituful S&W 1911on my right side,4:00,look at my avater left, thats the gun I wore,walked all around the Hendersonville supper store,there were 2 cops in there patroling inside as allways,they even ride bycles in there,and didnt say a word to me hey just looked at me and I looked them right in the eyes as they passed me,I think like ive heard most of you say,hardly anyone noticed,besides children.A little girl about 8 yeards old,said to her mom,...mommy that man is wearing a real gun....lol I looked at he lady,she had fear in her eyes im 5,11, 225 pounds,gray hair pulled back in a pony tail,Tattos on both big arms,with a NRA cap on lol, she looked at me like I was a bank robber,thats when I really saw the reason to conceal,as not to get all the sheep all up in arms,seeing too many of us open carring,thinking we are going to starting shooting there kids or something,.....maybe someday people will see it in a different light,but I doubt it in my life time....lol bought 2 boxs of 45acp target ammo,then left,was pretty,cool,just knowing,they couldnt do anything about it.......I just love that 2nd admenment.... no nauchos,bought a guns and ammo magizine instead ;) Dont forget the Gun show at the fairgrounds this weeked,ill be there,wearing a NRA lifetime membership cap and a tie dyed shirt,so ill stick out for you guys to see,go to my personal page to see a pic of me so if ya see me say hi....see yall there my brothers and sisters....much love :D all is good in my world for a short time anyway....LOL

Edited by Tn.Mitch
spelling as allways..:(
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

Congrats, mine should be in the mailbox any day now. I'll be there, but I really don't have anything interesting to wear that would distinguish me from the next guy. I know! I can wear my Obama/Biden 2008 shirt, you think anyone would have a problem if I wore that? ;)

Guest Tn.Mitch
Congrats!!Im still waiting on mine.Its been 14days today.....OH...How time doesnt' fly!LOL

Hey mine just took 39 days,thats not bad, your half way there now... :)

Guest Rem_700
Hey mine just took 39 days,thats not bad, your half way there now... :)

I called after I made that post.I couldn't take it any longer!LOL Go see "I called too..." Post..

...went to Wally world,open carried my big beauituful S&W 1911on my right side,4:00...

*Respect*, dude :)

Just for giving it a shot on your first time out.

And here i am worrying that my G-26 is gonna print too much :)

*Respect*, dude :lol:

Just for giving it a shot on your first time out.

And here i am worrying that my G-26 is gonna print too much :up:

Has anyone actually had their G26 "print"?? I've tried and it's real hard to actually make out anything other than a "hump" (the bottom) while bending over or stretching. About the only thing that actually shows is the single strap of my BlackHawk IWB......:D

God love the G26.

Yeah. It's just the butt of it that some times sticks out. Not nearly as bad as the 23 I traded for it though. Maybe a bulge and a print are two different things... i'm a noob to carrying :) I'm finding 2:00 iwb works best for me. Prints/bulges less, and quicker to draw.... Crazy about my 26 too :rolleyes: