I'm about to pull the trigger!

Guest jps37033

Guest jps37033

Please Help!

What are ya'lls quick opinions. I have been wanting a semi auto (I miss my military rifle) rifle that I can make into a great home defense (non-semi auto :screwy:

I am about to pull the "buy it now" trigger. My big persauding factor is that I will be buying local (they are Nashville based = Job Security)

Is this a good buy? A good Brand?

I lucked up and had a client pay today. So, should I get this, or buy another brand in similar model? Help me!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't the SKYY pistol or some other pistol made somewhere west of Nashville?

I thought he might be talking Sabre and yes, I would agree they are a quality made weapon. Had a lower from them and it was excellent

It's SCCY now......the vodka people made them quit using their name:drool:

:screwy:

Guest jps37033

Thanks Reservoir Dog. (great movie by the way! Big fan of any Mafia type stuff. Seen Gadfather I, II, and III over 40 times each ) eek

I have been wanting a semi auto (I miss my military rifle) rifle that I can make into a great home defense (non-semi auto :hat:

The very fact that you would post this on a public forum makes me wonder how much time you have left as a free man...

Guest Astra900

Have you ever noticed that the caption says "A pancake" which denotes singularity, but clearly there are TWO pancakes on his head:shrug:

Yeah, dumb argument, but you have to admit it makes more sense than discussing illegally modifying a weapon on an open forum:screwy:

Have you ever noticed that the caption says "A pancake" which denotes singularity, but clearly there are TWO pancakes on his head:shrug:

Yeah, dumb argument, but you have to admit it makes more sense than discussing illegally modifying a weapon on an open forum:screwy:

I tend to agree that the number of pancakes is odd in regards to the statement....unless if the statement is made from the bunny, then one can consider that a rabbit (even though he can speak) sucks at math.