Mexico's upset

Guest jackdog

Guest Hyaloid

Let's keep this on target.

If you want to discuss the tariffs and related political issues, please do so respectfully, or the thread will be closed.

And, just as an aside, can we please try to convey thoughts without profanity, or implied profanity when possible. I know there is a lot of passion behind arguments, but it really detracts from whatever points you may be making if every third word is a bunch of symbols.

Keep it civil, and keep it clean, please. ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdog

We currently have trade agreements that are giving Mexico an edge, so they are already at the top of the curve. What peeves me is the constant pandering by our politicians from both political parties. The Federal government has but three assignments based on the US constitution. Go to war via an act of congress. Make piece treaties and protect our borders. The oath that the president and all members of congress take is to the constitution. Based on that and that alone the majority of these politicians are clearly in default to that oath. To me that is treason.

Guest betobeto
We currently have trade agreements that are giving Mexico an edge, so they are already at the top of the curve. What peeves me is the constant pandering by our politicians from both political parties. The Federal government has but three assignments based on the US constitution. Go to war via an act of congress. Make piece treaties and protect our borders. The oath that the president and all members of congress take is to the constitution. Based on that and that alone the majority of these politicians are clearly in default to that oath. To me that is treason.

WELL SAID!

IMHO, we ought to put pill boxes along the border with fields of fire that intersect. And shoot anything that tries to cross.

I remember a few years ago, a comedian joked about a "lake of fire" that would ignite at odd intervals, that way, if they made it across they earned it ;)

Obama using the military??? I don't think this moron has the balls or leadership. He's a small time thug in bigtime politics. Just look at his floundering with the current situations facing the country.

I agree. I mean it was what? 30 days into his term of office when he told the Brit's that he didn't mean to snub them but he was "overwhelmed"???

yah..THAT'S a term I want to hear from our leader...

WUSSY!

Guest canynracer
Let's keep this on target.

If you want to discuss the tariffs and related political issues, please do so respectfully, or the thread will be closed.

And, just as an aside, can we please try to convey thoughts without profanity, or implied profanity when possible. I know there is a lot of passion behind arguments, but it really detracts from whatever points you may be making if every third word is a bunch of symbols.

Keep it civil, and keep it clean, please. ;)

I would also like to add that we refrain from the "target practice" types of comments as well...

There are plenty of LEGAL Mexicans that live here.

Thank you.