Mexico's upset

Guest jackdog

Guest jackdog

So Mexico has threatened to in act tariffs on goods going into the United States. Seems the Big O is now scrabbling to come up with another trucking deal. (HEY O Mexico first Right).

So F**k them. let them in act a tariff. We Say F**k you and end Nafta.

We Then put Armed troops on the border, with shoot to kill orders. We don't need Mexico or their Bull**** ant longer. Mexico needs to know that they do not Run the United States.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m&pc9
So Mexico has threatened to in act tariffs on goods going into the United States. Seems the Big O is now scrabbling to come up with another trucking deal. (HEY O Mexico first Right).

We Then put Armed troops on the border, with shoot to kill orders. We don't need Mexico or their Bull**** ant longer. Mexico needs to know that they do not Run the United States.

Sounds good, but our gooberment dont have the balls.

Guest KWW67

That is a d*mn fact! I have about had it with Mexico AND big O. I am not the paranoid type, but it just keeps getting worse by day!.What the h*ll is going on up there. They have lost their frickin minds............. If anyone gets time, google "barney frank gavel". Funny as h*ll. The senators get him tore up and then laugh at him. MUST SEE TV I tell ya......

Edited by KWW67
Guest justme

I say we let the Army and the Marines shell the border cities for 5 full days, hit them with armor and air power, send in a ground invasion, wipe out the drug runners and make a buffer zone a mile wide on their side of the border, for the full length of the border and expand Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico....and then tell Mexico to get their :censored: together or we'll drop the full weight of the armed forces on them..

Edited by justme
I say we let the Army and the Marines shell the border cities for 5 full days, hit them with armor and air power, send in a ground invasion, wipe out the drug runners and make a buffer zone a mile wide on their side of the border, for the full length of the border and expand Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico....and then tell Mexico to get their :screwy: together or we'll drop the full weight of the armed forces on them..

Obama using the military??? I don't think this moron has the balls or leadership. He's a small time thug in bigtime politics. Just look at his floundering with the current situations facing the country.

Edited by GLOCKMEISTER
While I agree with you on some points, the last part of your post is what gets the Black Choppers flying over your house at!

Hell....add the damn tariffs...please...please give the US companies that moved to Mexico extra incentive to move their sorry A**es back to the US and provide more jobs for Americans and stop sending our dollars across the border.

You will see big changes in Mexico.When they change Presadents ,the new Pres. get to print his own denaro.The old denaro can be of equel too or lesser than value.

The Mexican Gov CAN COLLAPSE AT ANY TIME.

Adios muchochos

You will see big changes in Mexico.When they change Presadents ,the new Pres. get to print his own denaro.The old denaro can be of equel too or lesser than value.

The Mexican Gov CAN COLLAPSE AT ANY TIME.

Adios muchochos

Are you sure you are talking about Mexico?

- OS

Guest justme
Hell....add the damn tariffs...please...please give the US companies that moved to Mexico extra incentive to move their sorry A**es back to the US and provide more jobs for Americans and stop sending our dollars across the border.

If I had my way I would tell those companies who went to Mexico to avoid paying decent wages to American citizens that they can take their products and shove them up their :screwy: because we would be slapping such high import tariffs on their goods that it will make it totally unprofitable for them to make them in Mexico...

Guest m&pc9
But But the poor Mexicans, don't we need them:eek:

I really do like the Mexican restaurants. Leave enough to run the restaurants and ship the rest back.:screwy:

Guest benchpresspower

I always thought maybe place landmines approx 3 foot apart and at least out to 20 feet from the fence. "Oh no senior, we gets our burrito blown up, looks like we stay here in Mexico muchacho!!"

Obama using the military???

For me this ability is what seperates leaders from incompetents. At least as far as presidents go. Sometime during his reign he will have to decide about a military response. Does he have the balls or sense as to when to pull the trigger?

IMHO, we ought to put pill boxes along the border with fields of fire that intersect. And shoot anything that tries to cross.

Guest justme
For me this ability is what seperates leaders from incompetents. At least as far as presidents go. Sometime during his reign he will have to decide about a military response. Does he have the balls or sense as to when to pull the trigger?

IMHO, we ought to put pill boxes along the border with fields of fire that intersect. And shoot anything that tries to cross.

I've got nothing against anyone coming here legally if they want to better themselves--key word here is LEGALLY...

other than that I say clear out a buffer zone on the Mexican side and build that wall and behind it and up to the US border lay a minefield...