Wore New H.B.EHolster,2nd time,With Snake Skin Grips and Bumpers Today,im getting use

Guest Tn.Mitch

Guest Tn.Mitch

Man That EricLarson surre know how to make a comfrtrabale holster,wore my rig to Sams Wholesale,and Guns and Leather,and I didnt spend 1 cent in there, no more Guns for this boy this year,thats for sure,nutting but some ammo,now and then,when I can find it lol...

HPIM0698.jpg

HPIM0701.jpg

HPIM0705.jpg

HPIM0704.jpg The bumpers arent that bad once you get use to looking at them,well to me anyway,you all can feel free to voice your oppion about what you think of them,but they kinda grow on you after awhile.Anyway its a nice change of pace.....:)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tn.Mitch
The gun, grips and holster look nice, but I'm still not feeling the bumpers. Still far too big/thick for EDC, IMHO. Then again, it's not my gun, so it hardly matter what I think.

If you like it, enjoy it.

Hey man I feel you believe me,thats how I was last night trying to figure out how those things went,but,im really starting to get use to them,I think it has alot to do,with them BEING,...so different,if that makes any sence....kinda makes them stand out... and say,...Hey,I know Im was my mommas biggest child,but I cant help it,and here I am...ROFLMAO...... :tough:

Edited by Tn.Mitch
spelling as allways....
Guest Tn.Mitch
Are the bumpers on backwards? I love the look & the grips but the bumpers look like they should go the other way.

Heres 2 pics of them the other way,thats what I thought too,that they looked better backwards

HPIM0696.jpg

HPIM0695.jpg

What do you think about that?

Guest OttoMaddox
Are the bumpers on backwards? I love the look & the grips but the bumpers look like they should go the other way.

In these pictures (the one above) they are on wrong (bumpers). Eyebedam, Hoff, really?

Guest Linoge

Lookin' good!

Eric really does some fine work, and I have yet to have a compaint with mine.

The bumpers... personally, I would lose them, but it is your gun!

Guest m&pc9
The Hoff may retire later today. I wish someone could add a green tophat to that pic.

Is this what you wanted

dh.jpg

It was done fast so quality sucks