Regal at West Town Mall

I am going to a late movie at the Regal in West Town later in the week. Will be getting out late and walking to the car. I didn't know if anyone had been there recently and knew if it was posted. Thanks

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU

I've never had a problem at Knoxville Center Mall, either. Of course, I have one pants leg pulled up to my knee and sport a 12th annual Walker Family Reunion at Walter P. Park t shirt. Turn my hat to the left and walk like someone shin kicked me with a pair of Danner Iditarods. No problem at all.

Guest 70below
I've never had a problem at Knoxville Center Mall, either. Of course, I have one pants leg pulled up to my knee and sport a 12th annual Walker Family Reunion at Walter P. Park t shirt. Turn my hat to the left and walk like someone shin kicked me with a pair of Danner Iditarods. No problem at all.

Its true! I've seen him there a couple times like that with some gold chains and a nickel plated Jimenez 9mm hanging as "Bling" (open carry???) It was actually hard to pick him out though, he fit right in.

So it was you at walmart was it?

Looked kinda young to my eyes.

dude, i saw you there, that was a cool look, you rocked the mall :D ...you make a brother proud!!!:censored:

Guest SUNTZU
I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but I think it would be pretty easy to pick out the large white guy dressed like a tool in the ghetto. :censored:

Why you hatin, dog? :D There are actually quite a few large white guys dressed like that in the ghetto mall. They all have peach fuzz mustaches, too. They're hardcore, like babywipes.

Guest bkelm18
Why you hatin, dog? :censored: There are actually quite a few large white guys dressed like that in the ghetto mall. They all have peach fuzz mustaches, too. They're hardcore, like babywipes.

I actually haven't been to Ghetto Center Mall in several years. Was East Town last time I went. At least baby wipes serve a purpose in this world. :D

I am going to a late movie at the Regal in West Town later in the week. Will be getting out late and walking to the car. I didn't know if anyone had been there recently and knew if it was posted. Thanks

I've never noticed it being posted. Just ads and junk stuck on the glass on the doors.

I go in that entrance almost every time I hit West Town.

Guest Gun Geek

From what I have seen at the mall, there is no posting on the doors where you walk in. But if you go in and read the "mall rules" sign it does say no firearms etc etc. That being said it is clearly not posted in the correct manner. "Plainly Visible" is obviously not the case here. Plus you have to go in to read the rules which by that you would have broken their rules anyway. I can tell you I have carried in the mall & the theater.

Guest bkelm18
What, they serve the same purpose, don't they?

One cleans up sh*t, the other just is sh*t. Big difference. :rolleyes:

Edited by bkelm18
From what I have seen at the mall, there is no posting on the doors where you walk in. But if you go in and read the "mall rules" sign it does say no firearms etc etc. That being said it is clearly not posted in the correct manner. "Plainly Visible" is obviously not the case here. Plus you have to go in to read the rules which by that you would have broken their rules anyway. I can tell you I have carried in the mall & the theater.

West Town would be the reason i have a pocket holster for my P32 now.