As if we need any more reasons to carry

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks that things like this have to sometimes happen to people before they realize how vulnerable they are...

:D...the second victim was said to be walking his dog, but it doesn't say any more about the dog. It seems to me that if it would do nothing effective to protect its owner, it's a pretty worthless dog to keep around. I would rather the story have gone like:

"..The suspects were tracked down and taken into custody early yesterday after police ran the prints from the arm which the victim's dog ripped off of one perpetrator... The other two were listed in stable-but-critical condition, but may require extensive plastic surgury in order to again resemble a human male..."

That's because all they're told is it ain't their fault..there is no cause/effect in their minds. They think they can do what they want and no harm will come to them. They don't get any parenting, the public school teachers can't so much as talk harshly to them little Johnny goes running to the ACLU crying that his feelings were hurt. Everyone lines up to protect their precious little snowflake from the mean people in authority...then are surprised when they turn up in the gutter turning tricks with a crack pipe stuck up their ass. That's the governments fault. The government isn't spending enough money on welfare programs to stop them from becoming crooks. When someone finally stands up TO them...they don't know what to do...so they get violent...like a spoiled kid throwing a fit only with some form of weapon. Then IF they get caught...their crack addled parents are in front of the camera whining about how good of a boy they were and that drivel.

sorry...I'm going to stop now...just struck a nerve there.

• Administrator

Honestly I think most of these kids don't have much of a parental influence in their homes so they are raised by television, video games and/or the streets. If they are lucky they might have a single mom but many probably have no clue who their dad is and have had nothing but a string of unsteady male role models in their life.

Color me a narrow minded bastard, but I'm starting to think that a qualification for being on welfare ought to be mandatory temporary chemical sterilization so that you can't procreate while on the government nickel.

/puts on flame suit and waits for the replies

That would sure help with all of the illegals who are breeding with the help of social funds used to buy them fertility drugs (I kid you not).

Going to the hospital unable to pay should result in zero tolerance for irresponsible lifestyle. I don't want to pay for the injuries incurred through the delinquency of the children of irresponsible parents, I don't want to pay for the reproduction, upbringing and health-care for families of illegal insurgents, I don't want to pay for the AIDS treatment of sexual deviants, and I don't want to pay for the care of evil people who are rotting in prison.

The principle of personal responsibility is fading in this country... and the responsibilities which have been abandoned by some, are being forced upon the rest of us, harmfully.

Guest c.a.s.

Well, I don;t know about welfare, but Tenncare does help the families that don;t have a good income. About beating the kids: If I did something wrong, she beat me. Now, I don't do things that could get me in trouble. Moral: beat it into your kids at a yound age that you are better, you are the boss, and what you say is like an edict from God. On the family structure: I have two main male role models. My Grandfather and my Uncle. I'm also lucky to have good influences on me like you all.

My father died when I was 5. My mother worked two jobs when I was in Jr high and high school. I couldn't so much as sneak a beer without her knowing about it. I don't know who was feeding her intel...but they were GOOD at their job :-) I only ended up in the back of a patrol car once..for something someone else did and the cop knew it. They wanted me to tell them what happened. The ONLY thing I did to get in trouble with the law is street race...but in the 80s...driving cars from the 60s and racing in the middle of friggin nowhere we didn't even get in much trouble from the cops...just told to leave.

I was alone 12 to 15 hours a day, 6 days a week, I didn't do drugs, rob people, steal, vandalize...nothing like that. Parents beat because they LOVE :-) Dr Spock and this hand holding, everyone is a winner crap is creating a much of dangerous thugs that have no idea what personal responsibility is..until the run into someone on "our" side that drops the hammer on 'em.

I agree dunndw.

It reminds me of the Ohio man that shot a 16 year old black male with his CW pistol.

the kid already had a record of assault and was on probation. Him and his buddy decided to rob this guy with a pistol...HIS WORDS were "don't move or I'll pop ya".

Hes' dead and his cousin shaniqua is now asking why the man killed her cousin."....stupid thugs.

after that happened they decided to vandalize the guys house by throwing rocks though the windows, kicking the fence down etc...

then an organization called the "black knights",(an organization of black police officers) said publicly that they would be happy to guard the guys house until he got it fixed, and the police would be happy to post a car or guards on the curb for the fella.

Guest c.a.s.

I remember that! It lit up and spread liek wildfire through the blogosphere. I don;t doubt that some of the braver members of this board would volunteer if asked.