WOOHOO! Found some 380 Ammo

Rambo

Talk about the right place, at the right time!

I just happened to stop by Academy yesterday and was walking by the gun section and the store clerk was putting price tags on 6 boxes of 380 ammo. He said he found them in the back and didn't know he had them. I bought all 6 boxes, lol.

I'm glad I found them. I may shoot off 2 boxes but I'm going to keep the others for backup I think...or maybe sell on Craigslist? LOL

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cptron5962

is the LCP worth the price? looking for a light carry weapon for the wife, and the LCP looks promising, just curious what those who have bought think?

Guest tnmale46
is the LCP worth the price? looking for a light carry weapon for the wife, and the LCP looks promising, just curious what those who have bought think?

i really like mine

Guest tnmale46
I really liked mine when I had it. Im currently on the look out for another 1. They are great little pocket guns.
off topic but your avatar gives me a nauseous kinda feeling lol

:wave:

Edited by tnmale46

I really like mine put 200 rounds thru it without a hitch. Perfect lightweight pocket carry gun.

I really like mine put 200 rounds thru it without a hitch. Perfect lightweight pocket carry gun.

Love mine. To answer your question, I did get my holster, and it's great. It's a Stickopauli dot com pocket holster. The quality is excellent and I love the tan color. That guy goes above and beyond for customer service. I carry this gun everywhere I go...can't even tell it's there. I've also worn shorts and it doesn't weigh me down. I like my side piece too, but summer time is coming up quick!

Guest SpoonMan3
As hard as ammo is to find, I may put a couple boxes on Craigslist to share the wealth..unless they kick it off.

You may want to put it on GoLSN.com .... they dont care if you put ammo or firearms on there.

was at the academy in the rivergate area yesterday, they had a bunch of .380 on the shelf, they also had 9mm (magtech & monarch) so i bought a bunch...

Guest HexHead

FedEx guy brought me 3 boxes of Remington .380 this week. UPS brought me a box of .38 Special.

basspro.com.

I love it. Sitting around the house, guy rings the doorbell and hands me ammo. :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest khblair

i really like mine also. the "sights" on it are... well, virutally non-existent. it also has a really long pull. just FYI

i havent been able to find any .380 around here but a friend brought me a few boxes up from FL

Guest Spuds
I'm glad I found them. I may shoot off 2 boxes but I'm going to keep the others for backup I think...or maybe sell on Craigslist? LOL

As of today, the chattanooga craigs list requires an account to post in sporting goods. I guess all the folks peddling $2k EBRs and $600 SKSs will move to the "general" or "tools" section as no accout is required there. Unquestionably the purpose of the account is so they can ban gun and ammo sellers. They even added verbage to the posting process to specifically say no guns or ammo.

Was this just a 'nooga thing, or is an account required for other cities to post to sporting goods as well?