For Sale - Chaves Rendecion Street Drop Point Knife. M390 Titanium and G10 (NEW In Box)

• Administrator

### SOLD! ###

Chaves Rendecion Street Drop Point Knife. M390 Titanium and G10 (NEW In Box)

i-XLKrTQq-X2.jpg

This is yet another "catch and release" for me.  I am a big-time M390 steel nerd.  I love it and I think that it's pretty much the perfect steel for an EDC knife.  It's stainless, tough and holds an edge like crazy.  It's a little harder to sharpen then, say, S30CV, but it's worth the effort.

Anyway, when Chaves released a batch of these drop-point knives last month, I jumped on the chance to finally own one.  Once I got it, though, I realized that it was practically the same size as another M390 bladed knife that I have and wondered... Why did I do this?  😄

The knife is brand new, in the box.  I've flicked it open a few times just to enjoy the crisp action, but I have never carried it or used it to cut anything.  It includes a plain jane pocket clip (boring!) as well as the Chaves skull design that it arrived with.

I paid $320 for the knife and another $30 in taxes and shipping, so I am $360 into owning this baby.   Will sell it for a smooth $300 shipped to you via USPS.  They're already rapidly disappearing from stock everywhere and it will probably be a few more months before others arrive.

Factory Specifications:

• Overall Length: 7.5" (191mm)
  • Closed Length: 4.25" (108mm)
  • Blade Length: 3.25" (83mm)
  • Blade Thickness: .16" (4mm)
  • Blade Style: Drop Point
  • Blade Steel: M390
  • Handle Material: G-10 & Titanium
  • Pocket Clip: Yes, right hand only, tip up
  • Lock Type: Frame Lock

Terms of Sale:

• Retail on these is $320 plus tax and shipping.  I bought this one from DLT Trading.
  • $300 shipped to you via USPS in the Lower 48 US States.  AK and HI, check with me first.  If you want insurance, I can add that but it will be extra.
  • Payment via PayPal Friends and Family.  Add 3% if you want to use Goods and Services, to cover the insurance it provides you.
  • Not interested in trades

Actual Photos?

• You bet.  Click them to see larger versions.

i-XLKrTQq-X2.jpg

i-JQjG4Cj-X2.jpg

i-68LmvGj-X2.jpg

i-dpRPpWv-X2.jpg

i-K8hdvbM-X2.jpg

i-7PGhrgC-X2.jpg

i-WFSgzkc-X2.jpg

i-mvG84mn-X2.jpg

i-t72b4dG-X2.jpg

• Like 1