I am Guilty too!

Guest FroggyOne2

Guest FroggyOne2

I have noticed now that even though this a Compitition and Sport section of TGO.. no one really talks about Sport or Compitition!

Oh.. what am I guilty of.. the same as most others, making an announcement about an up comming clinic or match.

Don't anyone talk about Practice drills or Technique.. New rules vs the old rules? Etc Etc Etc

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed now that even though this a Compitition and Sport section of TGO.. no one really talks about Sport or Compitition!

Oh.. what am I guilty of.. the same as most others, making an announcement about an up coming clinic or match.

Don't anyone talk about Practice drills or Technique.. New rules vs the old rules? Etc Etc Etc

I am new to competitive shooting, and have only been in three matches. I would like to thank the members of Music City Tactical Shooters, and the members of the Gallatin Gun Club for taking this rookie and showing him the ropes. Everytime I participate it is fun and informative without feeling like the "old guys" are just tolerating the rookie.

Guest SUNTZU

Oh.. what am I guilty of.. the same as most others, making an announcement about an up comming clinic or match.

To get back on topic.

I'd like to know more about practice drills that competitors on this forum use. I'd like to increase speed and accuracy. Paying to be in a competition isn't in the cards, right now.

To get back on topic.

I'd like to know more about practice drills that competitors on this forum use. I'd like to increase speed and accuracy. Paying to be in a competition isn't in the cards, right now.

What kind of competitons are you interested in?

I like USPSA and 3 gun.I don't have the money or time to live fire practice alot, the best pratice is to shoot as many club matches as possible. You will learn more and have more fun than standing on a line and shooting at staionary targets. If you have the land you can set up a IPSC type stage and shoot it different ways and see what works and what doesn't. The best practice you can do at home is dry fire, practice reloads, dry fire, practice reloads and so on.

Guest SUNTZU

I've been thinking about three gun. I don't know a lot about USPSA or IPSC. I've been practicing reloads with my pistol, but not with my rifle. The only rifle/carbine I have to use would be my AK47. I'd like to get my reload time about this fast.

I thought this was pretty fast, as well.

Guest FroggyOne2

Here is a vid off of Youtube.. This guy has a good rep for doing it right also.. I like this guy and all of his vids.. some things he shows will go a long way.