Ghost Ring sights for Stoeger P 350 (attn Guns and Leather folks)

This is almost identical to the Beneli Nova.

Looking to put some ghost ring sights or similar for upcoming Turkey season.

Any links to some quality stuff?

I would love to mount my Burris Fast Fire sight but they (Burris) apparently don't just sell the Speed Bead mounts and want you to buy a whole new Fast Fire sight for the shot guns.

Metalhead?? Don't you work up at Guns and Leather? Stoeger site says you all are dealers for them. Any line on ghost ring sights for the 350?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was up there and the had a lot of Stoeger's and Benelli's. They had a p350 with the Pistol grip that I believe had ghost ring sights on it. It was pretty nice looking shotty.

HeroGear is also a Stoeger/Benelli dealer if their announcement is still accurate. I can beat if there are tac upgrades for the Stoeger, they will have them.:D

I posted the question in Joe's thread. I have PMd Metal Head from Gun's and Leather. Checked the Google monster but my webfu is lacking.

I did see on the Stoeger site that they do sell them with factory sights but there is no links to purchasing these separately yet.

The Burris Fast Fire I have would be optimal on this as I could swap it between the 870 and the 350 but again, they apparently want to sell only complete kits with another Fast Fire sight and not just the mount.

I'm thinking I'll probably just end up using the little factory bead this year but will keep on looking.

It's held up well on the 870 it's on but I have probably only shot it 25 or 30 times in that configuration. That being said, all shots have been with 00 buck, slug or turkey shells so it's taken the gambit of 12 gauge 3 inch mags.

I wouldn't have a problem mounting it on the Stoeger except for the problem of mounting it. I have found another saddle with pic rails that I could get for the P 350 but am not really wanting to go that route. Heck, for all I know there is a completely different bottom mount for the Fast Fires they sell with the Speed Bead shotgun mounts and it wouldn't work anyway. The saddle option may be my only option.

Here is what she looks like on the 870.

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg