Deal @ buds

Guest Revelator

Guest Revelator

I'm not sure how, but I got this email from Bud's gun shop yesterday. I don't qualify. (Guess I should have gone to work at the DA's office.)Anyone else get it? Pretty good deal, though I'm not sure if they're new or used.

sales@budsgunshop.com to me

show details 6:58 PM (14 hours ago) Reply

Dear patrick,

For all qualifying customers, we are now offering the Smith & Wesson M&P Semi-Auto Pistol, Model 309300 and 309301, your choice for only $399. To make the deal even sweeter, S&W is offering 2 FREE mags on every M&P purchase from now until April 30th.

To view the $399 M&Ps, view this link.....

http://www.budspolicesupply.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/4_8

The M&P has quickly become the firearm of choice for many serious law enforcement agencies. Most recently, the DEA has selected the M&P as an approved duty weapon.

As with all discounted pricing on www.budspolicesupply.com you will be required to provide your qualifying credentials, which include:

* Active Military personnel - all branches

* Retired Military personnel - all branches

* National Guard personnel - all branches

* Military Reserve personnel - all branches

* Fire Fighters - including volunteers

* Paramedics and EMTs

* TSA Employees

* Commercial Pilots

* Federal Flight Deck Officers

* Court Judges

* District and Deputy District Attorneys

* All sworn Law Enforcement Officers - city, county, state, and federal

* All retired Law Enforcement Officers - city, county, state, and federal

* All Corrections Officers

* State Licensed Security Companies

How to Submit your Credentials:

Simply fax or email us a copy of your qualifying credentials. Send your fax to our toll-free number, (888) ­529-6708. Please send your emails to fax@BudsPoliceSupply.com. Please attach a scanned image of your credentials to your email.

For additional information on qualifying for the S&W discounts, please view this link....

http://www.budspolicesupply.com/catalog/le_info.php

We sincerely appreciate your business,

www.Budsgunshop.com

www.BudsPolicesupply.com

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18
be very careful with that promotion, My Intel from last week was that S&W had pulled their 2 free mag promotions. If buds is sending the mags thats one thing, but beware of the coupons. Just an FYI.

Well $399 for a new M&P is a good deal nonetheless with or without the extra mags.

Guest FroggyOne2
My brother is a corrections officer in KY. I'm sure he'll jump on this.

Thank you for not calling him a "prison guard"! You know that they say that "guards" protect something of value.

Unless I missed something - the M&P was already $399 at Academy Sports in Cool Springs the last time I checked (before picking mine up off the board here)...

So other than the free mags - the pricing ain't that big of a deal, IMHO.

Guest Revelator

Yeah, I was thinking it would be $100 more at a store. Truth be told, though, if I lived near a place like Hero Gear or Guns & Leather I'd go ahead and pay more to buy a gun from them than buy online.

Yeah, I was thinking it would be $100 more at a store. Truth be told, though, if I lived near a place like Hero Gear or Guns & Leather I'd go ahead and pay more to buy a gun from them than buy online.

Yeah, I usually say and do the same thing. Now I do not qualify for their discount as stated in the email (I get the same emails) but wow, that is a heck of a deal and Just so happens I'm in the market for an M&P.

I have bought several handguns from Bud's and even recieved the same 10% off they usually give to LEO's etc. in the past but it is only on certain items or when I bought 2 at once. Bud's are generally pretty good to deal with BUT I'd rather buy from Guns & Leather, Goodlettsville Gun shop etc. and both have in the past come close to or matched Bud's. Though I then have to pay Tn sales tax, with Bud's I consider the FFL transfer, sending a cashiers check and not getting to handle the exact gun I'm buying. These things may be worth less to some, but it is worth something none the less.

Guest abailey362

got the email too. seems that they wouyld have set a filter in their email server to only send to those who had indicated these credentials previously. nothing like telling customers about a great deal, but not letting them have it.

leo's are subject to better pricing than civilians on a lot of manufacturer's and can buy at these reduced prices from local dealers.