Who Needs Some GOOD Tires? Virtually New Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs For Sale!

• Administrator

As always, click the photo for maximum resolution!

i-JXQW9nS-X4.jpg

FOR SALE:  Set of four Goodyear wrangler Duratrac take-off tires with right around 1,800 miles on them.  These are size 285 / 70 R 17 with 121Q load index and D1 load rating.  They were on my 2021 RAM Power Wagon until just last week.  I apparently hate all manner of fuel economy and installed a set of 35-inch rubber on them to make sure that I get the worst mileage possible.  🙂

The least tread on any of the tires was 0.518" deep and the best was 0.533" deep.  Each tire has well over 1/2" of tread left.   Brand new depth is 18/32" (0.56") so you can see how few miles are on them.

Discount Tire Direct gets $309 per tire or $1235 for the set of four.

I want to get $800 for the set of four.  That's just $200 per tire.  Easy math.   🙂 

I am not interested in any trades.   Tires are located in Williamson County near Spring Hill and Franklin.

Here are more photos:

i-BJcqJ3r-X4.jpg

i-c3SrkNg-X4.jpg

i-9rGs9Xj-X4.jpg

i-HgcLkVf-X4.jpg

i-t4J3PxX-X4.jpg

i-nDL54k2-X4.jpg

i-8spFWZ3-X4.jpg

i-L4ZgDgp-X4.jpg

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.