Baldwin shoots two on movie set, accidental misfire???

I thought Baldwin was toast, but as stated, you can’t have prosecutorial misconduct.  One of the prosecutors who quit the case stated that she was glad the case was thrown out.  Shows even if Baldwin was guilty, at least one prosecutor had some integrity. 

On 7/13/2024 at 10:20 PM, monkeylizard said:

I think you underestimate the public's ability to forget things and overestimate the left's ability to hold anything against their own.

Yea, Roman Polanski sure had a good career after his case.

On 7/13/2024 at 10:36 PM, Links2k said:

I thought Baldwin was toast, but as stated, you can’t have prosecutorial misconduct.  One of the prosecutors who quit the case stated that she was glad the case was thrown out.  Shows even if Baldwin was guilty, at least one prosecutor had some integrity. 

I fully agree with you on the prosecutorial misconduct part, but there are a bunch of things that just don't smell right.  A friend of the armorer's father (red flag) brought some live ammo to the police station and said it was from the prop providers place and the same as the ammo that killed Hutchins (red flag), then a police officer just happened to have his body cam on to capture the moment (red flag).  The prosecution team has a meeting about what to do about it and decides to do nothing (red flag), the same evidence is not presented in Gutierrez' case so what, do they do the same for her?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Capbyrd said:

Not even close to the same.

How so?  Polanski, a fugitive from US justice, for being a pedo no less.  And still awards and other accolades by many.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2024 at 9:01 AM, Omega said:

How so?  Polanski, a fugitive from US justice, for being a pedo no less.  And still awards and other accolades by many.

Polanski wasn't a negligent felon.   I think we all understand the rules and how Baldwin's negligence led to his crime.   Polanski's was intentional from the get go.  

So i say again, they aren't close to the same.   That's all.