HCP class fees

Guest KWW67

Guest KWW67

Does anyone have a list of HCP classes and fees. I know of many places to go, I am just trying to save some time calling around for their claas cost. My wife and her friend want to go and need to find them a low cost class.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rem_700

I paid $75 for mine,at R&R gun school in crossville,he will do it any day of the week you want.But the Fentress co sheriffs dept has one every now and then and only charges $25..But they do it in 2 classes.2 Saturdays,1 sat class time and the next sat range time.

Does anyone have a list of HCP classes and fees. I know of many places to go, I am just trying to save some time calling around for their claas cost. My wife and her friend want to go and need to find them a low cost class.

Willing to go anywhere in the state?

(your info doesn't show your location)

- OS

Call Second Amendment Gun Shop in Springfield, TN. I tooh my HCP class in Dec. 2008. They charged $50.00 for the class. I have told every body that this is where to go. Great guys! Their phone #

615-384-5455. gearyr

Guest KWW67
Willing to go anywhere in the state?

(your info doesn't show your location)

- OS

That would probably help..... Middle Tn area. I mainly want somewhere the instructors are not show off's and can keep their hands to themselves, she's pretty hot. Not that my wife can't handle herself, she would definitely put them in their place. NO! Private classes from any of you is not what she needs (I know what your thinking)...But you guys know what I mean. Just leary of her going to a place with all that testosterone floating in the air.

Edited by KWW67
Guest JHatmaker

Took my class at Academy of Self Protection in Joelton. $100; no tax, bring your own gun or use one of their's. Every Wed and Sat morning.

Gun City in Nashville (Murfreesboro Rd) charges $150; $163 after taxes, don't bring anything, they provide .22's that everyone uses. Every Sunday. Included free in your permit class during the range part, you receive first hand experience being shot back at.

Franklin Gun has a guy who's starting up a class, I believe I heard him tell a customer he charges $140. Call and ask for the tall skinny guy with the gotee, I can't remember his name (Don maybe). He's a nice guy, but I have no idea where the class will take place or when.

Uselton's has a class as well in Franklin off of Hwy 96, I believe $125 for the class.

Edited by JHatmaker
Guest JHatmaker
We charge $80.

Our HCP class has been about 60/40 men/women lately...we've had several TGO wives come through our class.

Wow, that's pretty cheap. If I hadn't taken my class I'd definately use you guys. $80 is the cheapest I've seen so far.

We're $ 75.00 sticker price, but offer a TGO discount.

We get good reviews from the females who have taken our course.

March 21-22 is the next one.

+1 to Safety South...they go beyond the normal HCP class requirements and the overall experience was really enjoyable. The price is hard to beat as well.

Let me start by saying we have been teaching the Handgun Permit Course longer then anyone in the state, our class fee is $75... and its completed in one day. Our classes usually are about 50% female, so we specialize in novice shooters. Our regularly scheduled classes are held every Saturday. Class roster size is usually 20 persons. Demand is extremely high, so prepayment and registration are required. However we do have reschedulers from time to time so I may be able to get her in a class rather quickly. We also offer a LEO family and TGO discount as well.