Knoxville gun show March 14 & 15

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to go on Saturday as well. I'd prefer the morning, though. I'll be able to miss the tactical realtor that way, since he ain't allowed outta the house til the dishes are washed and the laundry is hung up to dry. :rolleyes:

gee fellows, can i go too???? i can be a good boy, ask suntzu...:D

gee fellows, can i go too???? i can be a good boy, ask suntzu...:D

That kind of reference will get you, well, um, maybe investigated. :rolleyes:

Seriously, the triumvirate will be out front in line at 9, y'all join up.

As Mike .357 puts it, look for a "fat guy, a fat old guy, and a really old guy".

edit: looks like cool and showers for Sat, so the really old guy will wear his Fedex Ground Emeritus jacket you can spot.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
That kind of reference will get you, well, um, maybe investigated. :D

Seriously, the triumvirate will be out front in line at 9, y'all join up.

As Mike .357 puts it, look for a "fat guy, a fat old guy, and a really old guy".

edit: looks like cool and showers for Sat, so the really old guy will wear his Fedex Ground Emeritus jacket you can spot.

- OS

maybe someone should hold up a sign with my name on it, what you are describing sounds like most of the people i've seen at those shows.....i'll be there looking for the "fat guy" since i know what he looks like. i'll wear my Gilligan sneakers.....

??? Thought you enjoyed it. It shot pretty good that day Dave and I test drove it.

Its fine, no real reason to have to sell it, just time to move it along and get something else.

70below says

I assume you guys meet out front at 9?

Yep out front at nine. Whoever gets there first holds a place in line.

Daniel I will go home today and practice the roll. But I am not sure the gun show would appreciate it when I roll and come up firing!

nra we are meeting outside the door @ 9 am Saturday.

We will be easy to spot, I will be the guy doing tacticol rolls in the grass, Suntzu will be the slovenly looking guy laughing his ass off, Oh Shoot will be the guy who looks like he lost his FedEx truck while making a delivery. 70below will be the tacticool looking guy fondling a small black newly acquired pistol. The others I am not so sure of, but I have no doubt I can find something to make fun of them over too.:drool:

Guest 70below

We will be easy to spot, I will be the guy doing tacticol rolls in the grass, Suntzu will be the slovenly looking guy laughing his ass off, Oh Shoot will be the guy who looks like he lost his FedEx truck while making a delivery. 70below will be the dorky looking fat guy fondling a small black newly acquired pistol. The others I am not so sure of, but I have no doubt I can find something to make fun of them over too.:P

There.....fixed it for ya :drool:

Are you sure you can't do the tactical roll Mike? Here's a training video I just found so you can practice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t_1-I1HcE8&feature=channel_page

Its...awesome.

:drool:

laying down and shooting between my legs doesn't appeal to me since that would give me one more thing to worry about. i've already been told i'll shoot my eye out, don't want to shoot my wee wee off.

Guest nraforlife
Daniel I will go home today and practice the roll. But I am not sure the gun show would appreciate it when I roll and come up firing!

nra we are meeting outside the door @ 9 am Saturday.

We will be easy to spot, I will be the guy doing tacticol rolls in the grass, Suntzu will be the slovenly looking guy laughing his ass off, Oh Shoot will be the guy who looks like he lost his FedEx truck while making a delivery. 70below will be the tacticool looking guy fondling a small black newly acquired pistol. The others I am not so sure of, but I have no doubt I can find something to make fun of them over too.:usa:

I'll be wear a black TN State Guard Ball cap. See you there God willing and the creek don't flood.

:rolleyes:Its 120. miles one way for me and i just dont like to speed in the rain, like most do. Went to a show at Chilhowee 6 weeks ago, it rained so bad on the trip home it took 3 hrs. due to jams and wrecks on I-75!:D

:rolleyes:Its 120. miles one way for me and i just dont like to speed in the rain, like most do. Went to a show at Chilhowee 6 weeks ago, it rained so bad on the trip home it took 3 hrs. due to jams and wrecks on I-75!:D

Slim, find me and I'll make it worth your while .. will buy you a .50 hot dog that costs $3. :lol:

- OS

Thanks, i will try to make it, but most likely will be about 2 PM. I am the tall good-looking sophisticated guy:blah: who speaks with a German accent, or so they say, but to me all other's talk funny, i will have to make sure Spuds behaves!:bowrofl:

Oh hi Spuds!:D

PS. Could that hot-dog have some Sauerkraut?:lol: