New from Knoxville

Guest The Senator

Guest The Senator

Hi! I posted in another thread, but I thought I'd introduce myself here.

I'm Jessica, and I'm originally from Nashville but have been in Knoxville since 04 for college (I'm currently a grad student.) dwrd has sent me links to this forum a few times, and I decided I ought to stop lurking and sign up.

I am a noob to this form and to shooting--I've only gone shooting once, but I really enjoyed it. Once I can scrape together the funds, I'd really like to get my HCP and something to defend myself with.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

- Jessica

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower

WOW.....A girl's intro given at 3:30, and I still made the 1st page?!?!?!?!.......Where are all of you guys at today :rolleyes:

Welcome, from another Knoxvillian.

Hi! I posted in another thread, but I thought I'd introduce myself here.

I'm Jessica, and I'm originally from Nashville but have been in Knoxville since 04 for college (I'm currently a grad student.) dwrd has sent me links to this forum a few times, and I decided I ought to stop lurking and sign up.

I am a noob to this form and to shooting--I've only gone shooting once, but I really enjoyed it. Once I can scrape together the funds, I'd really like to get my HCP and something to defend myself with.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

- Jessica

If your a grad student at UT you should check out the shooting club, I believe it's listed as "The Firearms Association" now or something.

Guest The Senator

Thanks for such a warm welcome!

If your a grad student at UT you should check out the shooting club, I believe it's listed as "The Firearms Association" now or something.

I didn't realize that UT had a shooting club. I'll have to look into that--I need a good outlet for my pent-up law school aggression. :)

Thanks for such a warm welcome!

I didn't realize that UT had a shooting club. I'll have to look into that--I need a good outlet for my pent-up law school aggression. :love:

The president is a law student too, good luck. I think the next get together is the weekend of the gun show, show trip/range trip. If you can't find it in the club listing PM me your email address and I'll get you added to the list.

Guest BarqueCat

Three pages in and noone has told the starving college student that Coal Creek has free range time for the ladies on Tuesdays? Did it change? It's been a while since I've been able to get over there...

Welcome, Jessica, from another lady gun enthusiast and UT grad. Check around, I've seen some very cheap HCP classes offered. It's worth every penny.

Welcome, Jessica, from another lady gun enthusiast and UT grad. Check around, I've seen some very cheap HCP classes offered. It's worth every penny.

Someone told me the Roane Co Sherrif's dept offers a free one, once a month. If so it'd be worth the drive.

Three pages in and noone has told the starving college student that Coal Creek has free range time for the ladies on Tuesdays? Did it change? It's been a while since I've been able to get over there...

Pretty sure "Ladies Day" is still on Tuesday......