Nyone want a new Milt Sparks holster without the 6 month wait???

Guest Tn.Mitch

Guest Tn.Mitch

I found a wesbite www.gun-holster.com,milt-sparks-holsters/ on the left side of the page there are all kinds of holsters makes with holsters for sale,with out waiting,it costs alittle more,but its worth it not to have to wait half a year,Ive bought 2 full size 1911 5 inch/,2 1 1/4 colt commander or kimber,and 2, 4 inch ones,the are all VM2 for 1911s.Also have 2 for glock .26,27,33,VM2s they are all new in the bags they came in,with the kydex klips,so you can tuck your shirt in to wear that way also.IWB,and tuckable,It seems these sellers,while waiting for there orders,they traded guns or got a different model,so when the holsters came,they didnt neeed them some had to sell there guns,because of hard times....just thought id pass it aling to you guiys ,cause I know how it is to wait forever to wait for your holster to be made.....this way its helping the sellers and us too.Go check it out if ya dont believe me.The place is full of them right now for Glocks,Sigs,1911s....go see....

Edited by Tn.Mitch
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The website just takes you to eBay auctions. What's the big deal?

Well, it's interesting setup to me.

I don't really understand the whole site...yes, all holster links lead to CURRENT eBay auctions. But they are all from different sellers, so I don't understand what the site owner gets for all the work?

- OS

I found a wesbite www.gun-holster.com,milt-sparks-holsters/ on the left side of the page there are all kinds of holsters makes with holsters for sale,with out waiting,it costs alittle more,but its worth it not to have to wait half a year,Ive bought 2 full size 1911 5 inch/,2 1 1/4 colt commander or kimber,and 2, 4 inch ones,the are all VM2 for 1911s.Also have 2 for glock .26,27,33,VM2s they are all new in the bags they came in,with the kydex klips,so you can tuck your shirt in to wear that way also.IWB,and tuckable,It seems these sellers,while waiting for there orders,they traded guns or got a different model,so when the holsters came,they didnt neeed them some had to sell there guns,because of hard times....just thought id pass it aling to you guiys ,cause I know how it is to wait forever to wait for your holster to be made.....this way its helping the sellers and us too.Go check it out if ya dont believe me.The place is full of them right now for Glocks,Sigs,1911s....go see....

I have had a Milt Sparks VMII holster for my Sig 226 and it was amazing. I ended up selling it because the 226 was just not practical for me so I dont have it anymore. Check out these guys.

www.topgunsupply.com (Tom, the owner, is first class and you can set up e-mail reminders)

http://www.lightningarms.com/products.htm (This is the site I got mine from)

Hope this helps.

Guest Tn.Mitch

I bought one for my Glock 27 and 1 for my 1911s,5 inch deep, bot Versa Max 2.new in the bag.it will fit 3 to 5 inch barrels for all my 1911s...I paid twice for what they sold from,if I wanted to wait 6 months to get them.I had mine in less than a week,I guess its just about what you want and how badly you want it when you want it Im talking Milt Sparks here... :cool:

Edited by Tn.Mitch
Guest Tn.Mitch
oh yeah,I have a extra 4 inch VM2 for 1911s,if anyone is intrested,frop me a line, Ita the Tuckable model

Too late guys sold it to a member of this fourm,who happens to live in Hendersonville too,he picked it up this afternoon..his gun looks good in it too.... :up:

Guest Law of Thirds

If you go on the milt sparks website they address the result of buying holsters for sale on ebay. I'd rather pay a little less and wait a little longer and get it from Milt Sparks directly.

Guest Tn.Mitch
If you go on the milt sparks website they address the result of buying holsters for sale on ebay. I'd rather pay a little less and wait a little longer and get it from Milt Sparks directly.

6 Months waitning time...alittle longer....man in 6 months,we may have all our guns taken up by uncle sam,or what im betting on the most is ZOMBIES Attacking In Every state...Starting in Washinton D.C.......So be my guest.....Dont be that guy in the 1968 movie,Night of the Living Dead, locked in the cellar with his wife and kid, and ,No Gun,No Ammo,and No Milt Sparks VM2 Holster!!!! ;)

Guest Grout

You beat me to it.Most of my Sparks holsters are for revolvers and are made for a certain gun.However 6 months is not long to wait,I don't see the door to door gun grab starting anytime soon.;)