SOLD - ZEV OZ9 Elite Compact X-Grip 9mm Optics Ready! Buy it NOW before Uncle Joe can track you.

TGO David

• Administrator

!!! SOLD !!!

Zev Technologies OZ9 Elite Compact X-Grip.  9mm, Optics-Ready, Modular Pistol.  Black and Bronze.

Manufacturer Part # OZ9C-X-CPT-B-BRZ

Stimulus money!!!  Uncle Joe and Aunt Qaeda want you to spend it on anything but guns, but guns are precisely what you need to be buying before they manage to shove new legislation up our 🍑 and begin tracking private party sales and establishing a universal gun registry.  *Zoinks*

You might be thinking there's no way you are going to find a top-tier striker-fired handgun on the secondary market in this climate, but you would be wrong.  Because you are looking at one right now...

i-gs6hJ2C-X2.jpg

The photo above shows the very Zev OZ9 Elite Compact X-Grip that is for sale, albeit without the Holosun optic or the Streamlight weapon light.  Those two items, sadly, are not included.

WHAT IS A ZEV OZ9 ANYWAY?

A person might glance at an OZ9 and think "Is that a Glock??" and the answer is NO.  The OZ9 uses components compatible with the Gen 3 Glock design, but the OZ9 is 100% its own handgun and 100% not a Glock. 

The "Original Zev (OZ) 9" was designed and created for balance. It's one of the first things you notice when holding this pistol. Balance equates to what every shooter is looking for a more controllable pistol with less felt recoil, less muzzle flip and faster, more accurate follow-up shots.  This balance comes from a combination of ergonomic design and a patented steel receiver that runs the full length of the entire pistol.

This solid steel frame allows the locking block to be fully integrated and provides extended rails that more than double the surface area of contact to the slide as compared to a Glock or most any other striker-fired polymer handgun.  Additional benefits include channels that clear out debris while also acting as lubricating reservoirs for high friction areas.

Having a singular component for the slide to travel along minimizes vibration and recoil energy by dispersing it along the receiver through the custom grip. A single take-down pin conveniently located at the front of the trigger guard locks the removable grip to the steel receiver, which means you can easily swap the grip between the 17rd variant shown and included here, and a 15rd variant that is virtual the same size as a Glock 19,

By design, the trigger is housed in the steel receiver allowing for future grip upgrades without completely breaking down the pistol. Our improved grips have steeper angles, and forward hand position keeping the muzzle down, and pointing straighter.

Additional grip sizes and colors, different length conversion slides, and multiple sized magwells are available to facilitate further customization by end-users. The O.Z-9C is compatible with ZEV components and accepts GLOCK® mags.

Slide features ZEV’s patented RMR cut which enables the installation of red dot sights using an RMR footprint such as the Holosun 407, 507c, 508t and Trijicon RMR and SRO.

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS SALE?

I am including the OZ9 itself as configured from the factory with:

• ZEV Exclusive O.Z-9 Compact Signature Slide
  • ZEV O.Z-9 X-Grip - BLACK
  • ZEV Optimized Match Grade Barrel - Bronze TiN Coating
  • ZEV PRO Flat Face Trigger - BLACK/RED
  • ZEV O.Z-9 PRO Magwell
  • ZEV O.Z-9 Custom SKB Case
  • Magpul PMAG 179 GL9 - Qty: 2

Yes, I am including the OEM "Pelican-style" case that it came in, and both Magpul 17rd as well as its alloy magazine well and all original paperwork and accessories.

I am not including the optic or weapon light shown in these photos.  Those were add-ins that I provided and they have already been put to use on another handgun.  🙂

The OZ9 is in excellent condition.  I am the original and only owner, and would estimate the total round count through this gun to be right at 500 rounds.  The photos have only been edited to blur the serial number so that you don't have to worry that your new gun has had its identity shared on the Internet.

THE BOTTOM LINE...

Street price on this package is $1600.00 plus tax, shipping, transfer fees, etc.

I am selling this for $1350.00.

• CASH Sale ONLY.  No trades, no partial trades. 
  • Local sale only.  If it doesn't sell here I will list it on GunBroker for a higher price.
  • Face to face meeting in Williamson County, TN near Franklin or Spring Hill.
    • Daylight meeting.
    • Well-trafficked, very public spot of my choosing.
  • I can provide a bill of sale to you for insurance purposes if you so desire.

If we haven't done business before, I will just want to see your TN Carry Permit to verify that you are eligible to own a handgun in the state.  I do not make copies of driver's licenses or permits.  🙂

i-Bg9jNpp-X2.jpg

Again, optic and weapon light are not part of this sale.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived