My Letter to the IRS

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

Dear IRS;

I am sorry to inform you that I will not be able to pay taxes owed April 15, but all is not lost.

I have already paid the following taxes: accounts receivable tax, building permit tax, CDL tax, cigarette tax, corporate income tax, dog license tax, federal income tax, unemployment tax, gasoline tax, hunting license tax, fishing license tax, waterfowl stamp tax, ammunition tax, inheritance tax, inventory tax, liquor tax, luxury tax, Medicare tax, city, school and county property tax (up 33 percent last 4 years), real estate tax, social security tax, road usage tax, toll road tax, state and city sales tax, recreational vehicle tax, state franchise tax, state unemployment tax, telephone federal excise tax, telephone federal state and local surcharge tax, telephone minimum usage surcharge tax, telephone state and local tax, utility tax, vehicle license registration tax, capital gains tax, lease severance tax, oil and gas assessment tax, Tennessee property tax, Kentucky sales tax, and many more that I can't recall, but I have run out of space and money.

Please note: When you do not receive my check on April 15, just know that it is an honest mistake. Please treat me the same way you treated Congressmen Charles Rangel, Chris Dodd, Barney Frank and ex-Congressman Tom Daschle and, of course, your boss Timothy Geithner: no penalties and no interest.

P.S. I will make at least a partial payment as soon as I get my stimulus check in the mail.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18
Kin I just cut and save that to include with my return. I've been a frettin' 'bout what I was a gonna say.:)

oldogy

The peon that opens your envelope will likely glance at it and throw it in the trash. Not saying the letter is bad, its just its not going to get into the hands of the people you all are hoping it will.

Guest crotalus01

Income tax is illegal and unconstitutional, even the Supreme Court said so. Income tax is BS. Even the IRS will not quote the "law" (there is none) that says an individual must pay income tax. It is taxation without representation.

Those who think me wrong should seek out the documentary by Aaron Russo (Academy award winning producer and father of Rene Russo) titled America: From Freedom to Facism - it is available on bittorrent sites like thepiratebay.org

It will seriously open your eyes....