1000 Rounds Wolf Gold .223 unopened case

turkeydad

Greetings and salutations, 

I've been spending some time going through my ammo storage and as in the previous post I am out of room and out of cans. I purchased this a little over a year ago and it has been in a closet in one of bedrooms of the house. No,  I did not pay this much for it but in todays market the least I would sell it for is $600.00 for brass cased .223. Located in Lenoir City. 

I know its a long shot but the only trade that I would be interested in would be a revolver in 9MM like a SP-101 or LCR. 

Thanks for looking 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update going to keep it, I combined some things in cans and made room, I know no one wants to pay 60 cents per round for brass cased .223. But to be honest I really was not too thrilled about selling it for that in this market, heck even if it falls back to 40 cents per round which I think is optimistic by the time you add tax and shipping you are back in the .50 cents per round range. . bird in hand is worth more than 2 in the bush. 

Thanks again for all that looked. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.