Springfield EMP 9mm

Eric

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

I'd take you up on that if I owned one. I've got an Springfield XDm .40....

As far as a 9mm I can only offer a Beretta 92FS. You're welcome to try one of those.

Guest eyebedam

I got 1 I'd be willing to let you check it out. I'm planning on going to Stones River Range this Sunday if it's nice. It's in 9 mm to. Once you shoot it you'll def buy 1.

Guest JHatmaker

Me and a buddy go to Stones River just about every Sunday. We should have a shoot and see there one day and pass guns around to try. I'm sure the range officers there would love that....

I go there about every weekend so I am game for sure... Just let me know what time to be there and I will be there. Right now all i have to shoot is my little Beretta 21A so not much to offer. i have a Glock 19 that is at Glock right now, man I miss that gun. Should have it back next month though...I went to the gun show this past weekend and could not find one. I am looking forward to it guys!!!!

Guest shadow12
I go there about every weekend so I am game for sure... Just let me know what time to be there and I will be there. Right now all i have to shoot is my little Beretta 21A so not much to offer. i have a Glock 19 that is at Glock right now, man I miss that gun. Should have it back next month though...I went to the gun show this past weekend and could not find one. I am looking forward to it guys!!!!

Sorry, but i gots to ask. Why is your Glock at Glock, what in the world did you do to it? I have carried and shot my 27 since they first came out, and never had a hiccup.

Sorry, but i gots to ask. Why is your Glock at Glock, what in the world did you do to it? I have carried and shot my 27 since they first came out, and never had a hiccup.

It started to shoot 2 and 3 round bursts. It was cool but what if it stopped firing all together. I only had at the most 5000 rounds ( combined .22 and 9mm) so after dissassembling and cleaning really well and it not fixing the problem it had to go back. I miss the heck out of it too. Also I am having them change out the sites to the steel ones.