New Alumagrips on my RIA Compact...

BrandonTN

My new grips finally came in today...Alumagrip thin combat grips in the olive gray color. I also added a Pearce finger groove undergrip to give me a bit better hold on the gun. Even with the Pearce's under these thin grips, they are still a lot thinner than the factory wood grips and feel absolutely amazing in my hand. I also think they look pretty good!

I also took the time to add a 22 lb. Wolff spring kit from Brownell's and have a Fusion 3-dot sight set on order that is apparently a direct replacement for the GI sights. Anyways, just had to share...

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

Edited by BrandonTN
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks great...makes me think about picking one of these guys up...but 45 is so damn expensive

That's why I've been sticking to Blazer Brass...if I shoot this at the range I usually only put a few mags through it and go back to shooting the 9. If .45 gets anymore expensive, I'm not sure how I'll manage. Of course, when compared to good .223 brass, .45 is still cheaper. :D I still wouldn't mind a Sig chambered in .22lr.

Guest mark_justmark

Does the RIA 3.5" Compact have a different grip size than the 5"?

or are they all interchangeable?

If so, what size do we look for? The Colt Commander?

Thanks,

Guest bkelm18
Does the RIA 3.5" Compact have a different grip size than the 5"?

or are they all interchangeable?

If so, what size do we look for? The Colt Commander?

Thanks,

Yes, the 3.5" is the "Officers" size while the 5" is the "Government" size. The grips are a different length.