Hero-Gear 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Event: March 27-28

Do you plan on attending our event?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on attending our event?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you stock a lot of ar .223 uppers?

Coming from Memphis google maps says it is 4+ hours going through Nashville or 5+ hours going out hwy64. Any recommendations?

I would just go I-24

You can drop the hammer on the interstate, and not get slowed down by every one horse town between home and here.

*if you want a nice scenic driver, 64 is a nice one...just dont get in a hurry.

If it doesn't rain too badly (they are calling for thunderstorms) several of us are heading to the Viola Range after we hit Hero Gear on Saturday. Anybody that wants to bring their new stuff out and tear up some paper is welcome to join us.

Guest JHatmaker
I'm looking for a interchangable slug barrel and ghost ring sights to fit the Stoeger P 350. That's pretty much it. I sent Joe a PM as well with my details. All I need to know is do they have them and then get them to Joe's so I can buy them.

I would really appreciate you cornering the Benelli rep for me JHatmaker.

Where do I send the fish sandwich?:)

Got them written down, good to go. Just mail it in some tin foil, I'm sure it'll still be fresh when it arrives.

Guest 2000Z3M

Joe, Megan and I should be up there about 4 or 5 tomorrow, we will just head right to the shop. I lost my phone and have a new #, PM sent.

Mclovin

Just got back from Hero-Gear. They have a real nice store, lots of goodies.

If you like 1911s you'll like their selection. Prices on EBRs seemed good to me, but I only know from what I see on Gunbroker. If you're looking for an M&P they have a bunch. $550 (?). 3 or 4 Kel-Tec P32s $250 and a stack of Rugers.

I got a Serpa for my Sig., works and feels great.

Guest theolog

Dropped by this afternoon. They've got it going on over there, as usual. Tomorrow is going to be an absolute mad house. You guys enjoy yourselves, and make sure you spend some time in the tent. The knife table is rather sweet.

I just got back.

It was my first time down there, and I was highly impressed w/ both the product selection and the professionalism and courtesy of the staff. Plus they got extra points for having a store dog, a great Golden Retriever at that.

I picked up a Blackhawk Single Point Sling to further evilfy my Homeland Defense Rifle, and I picked up a cheapie universal holster, at 9.99 I couldn't afford not to buy it.

Hopefully next time I'll have more $$$ available and I'll be able to pick up some hardware :D

We just got back from Hero Gear. It was a great experience as always. I bought another G21 magazine, a 5.11 gun belt, and a pink TGO hat for the wife. It was a far better experience than the Smyrna gun show and it didn't cost me $10 to shop. My wife got to decide that she wants a M&P 9JG instead of the Glock 17 that I wanted to buy for her. Darn, I could "borrow" a Glock 17 from her, but a pink trimmed M&P, I don't think so. Oh well. It was good to meet some fellow TGOers. We even met some of the guys from "TGO Eastside" up around Knoxville and the Tricities area. You guys are troopers. Kudos to you for making the trip. I hope if Magiccarpetrides bought the pink TGO hat, he will post some pics. I always enjoy fondling quality firearms. It was a good day had by all. Thanks Joe.

Guest dkirby

I just got back. Wow, what a selection of sweet toys! Well worth a 2 hour drive, and it was nice meeting some of you fellow TGO members. I escaped the toy store with just a new knife and TGO hat. If they had been selling LCP's, would have been a different story :rolleyes:

Went down today and had a good time. Joe, Dan and the crew had it going on. Saw some fellow TGO'ers. Even Rod was there and we got to swap Mess Sergeant stories and recipes.

I ended up with some 511 pants and hats. Saw a couple of items I will call about later in the week. They were very busy and it looked to be a happy crowd

I'm so excided! I got a Hero Gear phone call on the way home that said I'm a winner!

The reason I had to leave Mrs. Tungsten & David's company is my grand father had fallen & was taken to the ER. Looks like he is fine. Any way I'm still not sure I heard him right but I thought he said that I won a S&W model 64.

Joe can you verify???