I hate Franklin Gun

Guest utarch00

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to say my last dive was in a quarry in Mt. Juliet...

I was just talking to a friend at work today about getting back into the undersea world. TGO-only dive in the Caymans anyone?? :D

I had no idea there were people here certified to dive,

I guess one of them there Glocks might come in handy underwater;)

Where do you all go diving?

aww Len, EVERYONE dives in the caymens, or in cancun, or somewhere in mexico...

keep it simple for us guys...sayyy...a trip down to Ga...I know a place off the coast of brunswick where we can get 5 lb lobsters..we can take the limit, every day!

Or, we can make it simpler for those with varied experience and go puddle jumping here in TN.

either way, I like the idea.

I sold all my dive gear about 7 years ago. Developed a huge drowning phobia. I did about 30 dive boat trips (60 actual dives) off the S. Fla coast, mostly drift dives but a few wrecks as well. I think the deepest I went was 130 ft. Normal was about 60 ft. It was a great experience. I guess my PADI open water diver card is still good.

Mike.357 said:
I sold all my dive gear about 7 years ago. Developed a huge drowning phobia. I did about 30 dive boat trips (60 actual dives) off the S. Fla coast, mostly drift dives but a few wrecks as well. I think the deepest I went was 130 ft. Normal was about 60 ft. It was a great experience. I guess my PADI open water diver card is still good.

Your OW card should still be good, I don't think that any agency puts an expiration on them. However, I would recommend finding a dive shop with a pool to get reacclimated to the equipment, skills and the such.

Guess a topic for another thread? :D

Edited by Cannon Fodder
Guest Steelharp

I nominate this thread as the official "A-D-D of TGO" thread. We have:

Hated Franklin Gun.

Personally attacked each other.

Had our kiss and make up time.

Moved on to scuba diving.

I love this place... :D

I nominate this thread as the official "A-D-D of TGO" thread. We have:

Hated Franklin Gun.

Personally attacked each other.

Had our kiss and make up time.

Moved on to scuba diving.

I love this place... :lol:

I think it is just a thing that happens when you have like minds, or to many thoughts going through your head. :D

personally I think the thread made a huge improvement from the "hate" beginnings to the peacefulness of open water diving.

So who carries a Glock bought from Franklin Gun when they dive?

(gets thread back on topic maybe) hehe

• 10 months later...
Guest moreland281

their prices are crazy too. I went looking for a PS90 when they first came out and they did have one at a price of $2200, I about died.

I did get me one (ordered it from knesk guns for $1200 shipped)

Guest kwikrnu
Remember, Franklin is in "RICH COUNTY, TENNESSEE" for those with stax of cash

There are a lot of well do do people who live here, but not everyone here has stax of cash. Franklin gun shop has a large selection, lot's of employees, and an easy to get to location. I would guess most first time gun purchasers don't price shop. Maybe that is why Uselton is building right down the road. I wonder if that will make Franklin gun shop lower their prices some?

Guest Papabear
There are a lot of well do do people who live here, but not everyone here has stax of cash. Franklin gun shop has a large selection, lot's of employees, and an easy to get to location. I would guess most first time gun purchasers don't price shop. Maybe that is why Uselton is building right down the road. I wonder if that will make Franklin gun shop lower their prices some?

Another gun shop building in Franklin? First I have heard about it.

Guest kwikrnu
Another gun shop building in Franklin? First I have heard about it.

Useltons is building something next door to Alexander Toyota off Hwy 96. It is right behind Rite-Aid next to Discount Tire. I think it is a range too...

Guest ColdEspresso

I have always had great service at Franklin Gun. They always have a great selection. Their pricing is a bit higher on some things but Willamson County is pricy on everything.

Guest Papabear
Useltons is building something next door to Alexander Toyota off Hwy 96. It is right behind Rite-Aid next to Discount Tire. I think it is a range too...

I will have to ride down that way and check that out. If they put a range in Franklin I would be very happy about that.