Are Fanny packs still (kind of) gay?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Astra900

Or if you're in the nashville area, try out Centennial park after dark.

Eww, God!:hat::P

We're all gonna be in trouble soon. This thread is dangerously close to a "Mo Bashing" thread. Not that I care:D

Edited by Astra900
Guest abailey362

whenever i see someone wearing one of these I immediately think that they are carrying (unless they are over the age of 132 or super flamers). kinda the same as wearing a vest in public.

Guest 70below
Hey Guys, if your "manhood" is so tied up in what you wear, as a licensed mental health therapist, I'll be happy to provide free therapy to increase your self esteem.

In warm weather, I carry a small bag that may look "gay" to you, but laugh at me out in public, and you can kiss the barrel of my S&W 686 . . .

It is not what we wear on the outside that matters . . . it IS what we know about ourselves on the inside.

Go ahead now and chew me up:drama:

FREE THERAPY???? :P.....why are you in Nashville!! :hat:

Until I find free therapy in Knoxville, I'm going to pretty much keep on thinkin that a fanny pack looks gay. If you don't really give a damn that you look gay, more power to you.....my mom dresses me funny though.....so I have enough strikes against me.

It just doesn't look any less gay properly positioned either

fannypackminimalist.jpg

Guest Tn.Mitch
Soon it'll be March and warmer weather will mean less and/or lighter clothes. That being said it brings up a facetious question: Can a man wear a fanny pack without looking too gay. :screwy:

Just get you one on those Blue Jean Diaper looking things ,some of the guys wear in there pants over there JUNK, looks like a 2 year old ,with a diaper on,with a full load of poop in it ....IMO...looks like what those Japanese Somoe Wresrlers wear.For each his own,thats good that we have soo many different kinds of ways to carry our weapons :D

Soooooo...I don't think the OP got his answer...are they gay????:screwy::D

There seems to be very little to no gray area on this one.

While I find this forum very educating it does generate laughter too! Thanks guys...I have found that after electon day '08 I have not been laughing as much as I'd like.

If I wore my tacticool dropleg holster....

Could I use it to counter the "gayness" of a fanny pack?

That would just make you a gay mall ninja.

Well.....that got me to laugh out loud already, guess the rest of the day will be down hill!!!!

Good one nsnate!:D

Guest mustangdave

Next to the KILLER CHIMP and CHIPMUNK Death threads this has been hilarious stuff...and just cause one of you metrosexual gunslingers found a pic of Tyra Banks sporting a fanny pak...doesn't change a thing...

Yeah....suuuure....like you don't keep a folder of nothing but fanny pack pictures on your computer waiting for an opportune moment. :D

That is both a funny and a scary thought. If someone keeps a folder of gay looking fanny pack shots, I don't think I want to know what other pics might be lurking on there too...

The funny part about fannypacks anymore that are kind of large are that you may as well hang a sign around you neck that says that you are carrying. The larger ones to hold guns are so obvious.

I think I'll stick with my non-gay pocket holster and my P3AT.

I think I need to take a shower now after seeing a few of those pics. Yuck!

Next to the KILLER CHIMP and CHIPMUNK Death threads this has been hilarious stuff...and just cause one of you metrosexual gunslingers found a pic of Tyra Banks sporting a fanny pak...doesn't change a thing...

That is Tyra? Man I need to catch up on stuff.

Metrosexual????....only on daysssss that end in "Y" :D

Guest Tn.Mitch

I hsve really enjoyed thid topic,and what to thank the guy that started tis thread,ive had to clean off my moniter twice from spraying coke all over it from laughing at some of your responces....:D