Speaking of signs….

DaveTN

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if I posted one of those at my wifes Indoor childrens inflatable business if the lil mommies would be scared and she would lose business. I conceal there everyday. Thought about OC one day to see the results. But in these times we can't afford to even lose the anti gun peoples money. Definitly never will be a no gun zone thats for sure!

Wonder if I posted one of those at my wifes Indoor childrens inflatable business if the lil mommies would be scared and she would lose business. I conceal there everyday. Thought about OC one day to see the results. But in these times we can't afford to even lose the anti gun peoples money. Definitly never will be a no gun zone thats for sure!

Somehow I doubt there are many "Lil Mommies" in Tullahoma that are afraid of securely holstered guns. :tinfoil:

I didn't know they made inflatable children...how do you make money off of them? :cry:

Concealed Only? :lol::cry:

Just kidding!!!:D

I always took holstered to mean OC in that sign. Or if you didn't have it in a holster OCed, concealed was ok too.

Who knows...the sign may have originated in a OC without a permit state.

Edited by Fallguy
I always took holstered to mean OC in that sign. Or if you didn't have in in a holster OC concealed was ok too.

Who knows...the sign may have originated in a OC without a permit state.

I can see that, but I'm not going along with it, you are a in the closet conceal carry, anti-open carry guy in real life...aren't you?:cry:

I can see that, but I'm not going along with it, you are a in the closet conceal carry, anti-open carry guy in real life...aren't you?:D

LOL...acutally I am very Pro OC. I just usually don't myself, because I want to choose when to be an ambassador or educator about carry in TN.

LOL...acutally I am very Pro OC. I just usually don't myself, because I want to choose when to be an ambassador or educator about carry in TN.

Yea, I know. Just pok'n fun at ya. I'm the same way. I am for it, I just don't do it, unless I'm in the mood to do so.

Guest marine77
Yea, I know. Just pok'n fun at ya. I'm the same way. I am for it, I just don't do it, unless I'm in the mood to do so.

Boys, boys, tch, tch, tch, give you books and send you to school and you still don't oc?:D

This would be better than the ADT stickers I have one my windows and doors. Anyone care to print some of these in sticker form? I would buy them!

You can buy sticker printer paper at Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, etc.

Just blow them up and stick them in the corner. Wouldn't you pay big money for a non back talking quite kid:p. How about childrens indoor inflatable play. It was a very long day at the Bounce Barn today!

Can you get a tax deduction for a inflatable child?:D:D

This would be better than the ADT stickers I have one my windows and doors. Anyone care to print some of these in sticker form? I would buy them!

The times we're living in, some warped minds would try to say posting that sign on your home would be grounds of "premeditation." :tinfoil:

All of the signs in this thread are good for the soul. :screwy:

Anybody got these signs in Spanish?

Especially the one that ukerduker suggested be made into a sticker?

Te entras por este puerto, te mato. If you come through this door, you will be killed. I don't know how to say unlawfully in Spanish.

Te entras por este puerto, te mato. If you come through this door, you will be killed. I don't know how to say unlawfully in Spanish.

¡ADVERTENCIA! (WARNING)

El USO DE FUERZA MORTAL AUTORIZO (USE OF DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED)

SEGUN (PURSUANT TO)

ENMIENDA de CONSTITUCION de EEUU (UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION AMENDMENT)

SI USTED ENTRA ILEGALMENTE ESTA RESIDENCIA (IF YOU UNLAWFULLY ENTER THIS RESIDENCE)

USTED mayo ES DISPARO Y MATADO (YOU MAY BE SHOT AND KILLED)

ESTO ES PROPIEDAD PRIVADA (THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY)

I made the sign and I have it in MS word format. I am at work today, when I get home and get a chance I can retype it in Spanish.

I got the above by using www.freetranslation.com if any speak more fluent Spanish, feel free to correct anything.