OCing in Walmart in Hendersonville, Tennessee??

Guest Tn.Mitch

Guest Tn.Mitch

Ive lived up here for over 20 years and ive never saw anyone open carring except LEO..Seems to me in what I have read from post from guys that live in these little 1 horse towns With a sherrif that knows all the 250 people that live in that town,its ok,But try it Nashville, Greenhills,Brentwood,I dont know, that the LEO;s would be too happy to see ,as they would say, (cop wanna bees)

????I know that several of you guys live up here and I go to the super wallmart every week for ammo to shoot at Guns and Leather,bought 4 more boxs today,the guy that works back in sporting goods was just putting the tax stickers on them, as he took them outta the boxs before I could buy them,I was lucky to be there at the right time,itll all be gone by the end of the weekend,he said.There were 2 other guys back there at the same time,we were talking about the shortage of ammo,The new President and HCP,and come to find out we all were carring excecpt the guy that was working,says he cant do it on the job,real nice older man.hell im no kid myself,52 lol,but we were all Conceled carring.I had been working in the yard all day and just had my pocket carry, Beretta Tomcat 32 cal in my front pocket of my sweat pants. I carry it when im outside in the yard,inDon Hume leather holster,I use for winter,allmost time to switch to my Desantis Nemsis,I use in Summer to keep sweat off of it,Paid $400.00 for that little gun from Italy.Its so light I forget its in my pocket.Not like carrying my full size M&P,40 cal.or my Glock 27 sub compact 40 cal.Sorry I didnt mean to ramble on,just that I dont see some 24 year old kid with a hog leg strapped to his leg buy pampers,or Tanpons. I dont think the Hendersonville Police would go for it much less that old lady ,you all see, when you go into the store,she would faint straight away,and you would be arested ???/Am I wrong???It seems that theses little towns out in the sticks look at this thing different than in the big towns.Sorry for the bad spelling and typing,I barely made it outta High School, I never took typing class,that was for dweebs...:rolleyes:

Edited by Tn.Mitch
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive lived up here for over 20 years and ive never saw anyone open carring except LEO..Seems to me in what I have read from post from guys that live in these little 1 horse towns With a sherrif that knows all the 250 people that live in that town,its ok,But try it Nashville, Greenhills,Brentwood,I dont know, that the LEO;s would be too happy to see ,as they would say, (cop wanna bees)

????I know that several of you guys live up here and I go to the super wallmart every week for ammo to shoot at Guns and Leather,bought 4 more boxs today,the guy that works back in sporting goods was just putting the tax stickers on them, as he took them outta the boxs before I could buy them,I was lucky to be there at the right time,itll all be gone by the end of the weekend,he said.There were 2 other guys back there at the same time,we were talking about the shortage of ammo,The new President and HCP,and come to find out we all were carring excecpt the guy that was working,says he cant do it on the job,real nice older man.hell im no kid myself,52 lol,but we were all Conceled carring.I had been working in the yard all day and just had my pocket carry, Beretta Tomcat 32 cal in my front pocket of my sweat pants. I carry it when im outside in the yard,inDon Hume leather holster,I use for winter,allmost time to switch to my Desantis Nemsis,I use in Summer to keep sweat off of it,Paid $400.00 for that little gun from Italy.Its so light I forget its in my pocket.Not like carrying my full size M&P,40 cal.or my Glock 27 sub compact 40 cal.Sorry I didnt mean to ramble on,just that I dont see some 24 year old kid with a hog leg strapped to his leg buy pampers,or Tanpons. I dont think the Hendersonville Police would go for it much less that old lady ,you all see, when you go into the store,she would faint straight away,and you would be arested ???/Am I wrong???It seems that theses little towns out in the sticks look at this thing different than in the big towns.Sorry for the bad spelling and typing,I barely made it outta High School, I never took typing class,that was for dweebs...:rolleyes:

Enter key is your friend. :rolleyes:

I've been in that Walmart, to buy ammo, openly carrying. I Open carry all over Nashville.

I even open carry while walking downtown infront of the capitol building in full view of the capitol police and never been questioned, detained, arrested, abducted by aliens, or anally probed (does that cover everything that "happens" when you open carry?).

What would you be arrested for? There is no LAW against OC.

Now Wal-Mart of any other place can say they don't want you to OC. To either CC or leave. But you have broken no law, only their policy.

The only way you could get in trouble is, if they do ask you to leave and you don't, you could be charged with trespassing.

I go to that Wal-Mart all the time also. I do not have my hacp in hand yet so I do not carry in the store, but I am not much for OC anyway. I know we have the right, so iffin ya wanna do it, go ahead, ya won't bother me at all.