Taken!!!!

Smith

Saw it tonight and all I can say is awesome. If you have kids, especially a daughter, it can be pretty emotional. Plenty of great action and gun play and a very realistic, believable plot. Not gory at all, but intense and to the point. Go see it!:D:koolaid::D:koolaid:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta hang out with you Nsnate! Hitting the gun shops by day, thrill movies at night...

Sounds like you had one of them "good" days.

That movie looks good but if I go give Hollywood any money in a theatre it will be to see Gran Torino

HaHa, it was my day off and tonight was my Valentine's date with my wife (gotta work weekends)!:D Also had my special date day with my 5 yr old daughter earlier and we went to Chuck E. Cheese's!

Hmmm, gun shops in the AM, Chucky E. Cheese with my daughter midday, and date with my wife at Outback and a thrill movie?..... it was a good day off!:D:D:D

... also sold my M&P9(:(), but found a great deal on a G19(:rolleyes:)!:rolleyes:

Man, I really want to see this...

I watched the preview on hulu.com the other day and thought it seemed like it could be awesome. I like it when previews show 2minutes of solid movie, instead of a bunch of 10 second clips and cheesy one liners... I really liked the part where he talks to the kidnapper on the phone, something to the effect of: "I don't have any money. What I do have is a lifetime of experience which I will use to find you and kill you"... yeah. GOTTA see!

Saw TAKEN last saturday...INTENSE!!! is a good term to use for this movie. Fav line..."I told you, I would find you, and kill you"...POP!!!!:drool:

That was definitely a great scene! "You don't remember me? We talked don the phone a couple of days ago. I told you I would find you and kill you." It is the follow up to the preview most folks have seen.