When was your last Non Buyers Remorse?

Erich

Quite familiar with that feeling. Yrs. ago, in the late 60's, I was at a gun show in Clarksville. There was a M16 select fire, for I believe, was $1500. I wanted one, for mainly sentimental reasons, as I had one in 'Nam. Had the money, just couldn't bring myself to do it. This was 2 weeks before the new law went into effect regulating full auto. I've regretted this ever since, as you know what they're selling for now, not to mention the Gov. red tape.

Oh, well...........

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
4 hours ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

Depends on the setup and the bump stock....or the skill of the user as the reason they were banned showed....my AR9 setup was rock solid controllable I had one of the aluminum ones not that flimsy plastic crap...I could drop 3 and 5rd bursts like it was nothing...ahhh the good ol days.  Thanks Trump.

Still doesn't compare to a MG.

Its ROF is choppy and if your using a optic the whole thing going towards and away from your face while shooting isn't a natural feeling at all.

4 hours ago, Grunt67 said:

Quite familiar with that feeling. Yrs. ago, in the late 60's, I was at a gun show in Clarksville. There was a M16 select fire, for I believe, was $1500. I wanted one, for mainly sentimental reasons, as I had one in 'Nam. Had the money, just couldn't bring myself to do it. This was 2 weeks before the new law went into effect regulating full auto. I've regretted this ever since, as you know what they're selling for now, not to mention the Gov. red tape.

Oh, well...........

I think you mean late 80's, $1500 was a early 90's price

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Johnny Rotten said:

Still doesn't compare to a MG.

Its ROF is choppy and if your using a optic the whole thing going towards and away from your face while shooting isn't a natural feeling at all.

well unfortunately I can no longer verify what I claim but I will say that for whatever reason it wasn't choppy at all...I still owned my lage m11/9 at the time and its actually what made me ok with selling it..i was like damn this is 90% of the fun for a fraction of the cost.  Now im sure it wouldn't compare on a centerfire vs centerfire caliber but on the pistol caliber specifically 9mm...I was sold.  Again all a moot point since MG's and echo triggers are the only game remaining...Thanks Trump!  lol