RK show in franklin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picked up a XDM in 9mm at the show, very nice

TDR, im pretty sure that all the marine magnums have the magazine tube sticking past the end of the barrel a little bit...

You very well could be right, but for some reason, I swear that I've seen pictures of them at the same length. I thought a pro would chime in, but I guess I'll have to call Remington.

This was the first show I've been to since September, I think. We got there late, around 2:00. No line to get in, but it was pretty full. I guess all the decent deals were gone by then, saw mostly overpriced ammo and some surprisingly expensive guns. Saw a Cetme for 675, which didn't seem too awful, didn't see any AK for less than 500, and only one AR under 1,000. 7.62x54 was 119 per tin. I saw two AR-10s, one was marked 2100 or so and the other the individual said he'd have to have at least 2,000 in he were to sell it. I know there are variants, but I saw a DPMS in GFA for about 1300 a week or so ago.

All in all, not a bad way to spend an afternoon. My buddy bought 500 rounds of .223 for 200 bucks, and I looked at a bunch of possible carry guns.

I went for a little while. I was looking for a pistol upper, but I didn't find much to buy either. Ammo prices were high, and so were the AR prices. However, I did not see any $1400 Doublestar ARs like I did at the Goodman show last month.

A dealer on the upper deck had a FN SCAR for $7500. :D I think it was Specialty Arms.

I did sign up for the DPMS AR giveaway. :angel:

Guest eyebedam

TDR, im pretty sure that all the marine magnums have the magazine tube sticking past the end of the barrel a little bit...

Where's the pics??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kingtone

you didnt buy the XD9 privately from a guy with a lot of tats did you? one of my friends sold his at the show the other weekend

Guest bughunter
Is this worth showing up to? Went to the show last month in Smyrna. Figured I could kill sometime in the morning before going to the hockey game.

I heard the Red wings were suppose to be there so I bought tickets back in October, who knew they would send in some other team cuz that WAS NOT MY WINGS!!!:hat:

Guest kingtone
I heard the Red wings were suppose to be there so I bought tickets back in October, who knew they would send in some other team cuz that WAS NOT MY WINGS!!!:wave:

Who would have thought... a hockey team at lil'old smyrna gun show :D