+1 Musicman

Rightwinger

Musicman performed an admirable job of assisting a few of us in our foreign relations this week. In the middle of his life, job and post meal explanations, he found time to perform a fantastic service. Even though outside factors tried to derail him in completing these tasks, he was up to the job!

A big + 10 to Musicman. Even if he doesn't like Bass Fishin

Thanks James

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

I'll second that. I was another party to that invasion. Matter of fact on the way home, my dad called me and asked me what I was doing...I told him I felt like I was doing something wrong! I told him "oh, nothing...just smuggling some Russian immigrants!"

I have had time to play with them since getting home. I really like them! And they're doing quite well to be 70 years old!

Thanks Musicman! Well done, on a smokin' deal!

+1 inbound!

Guest Jcochran88

Even though I haven't got mine yet I would also say +1 Musicman kept us informed during the whole process. Also a thanks to The Bronker for free Delivery from Smyrna to Dickson.

Guest Bronker
Even though I haven't got mine yet I would also say +1 Musicman kept us informed during the whole process. Also a thanks to The Bronker for free Delivery from Smyrna to Dickson.

Oh...it wasn't quite 'free'...

We'll call it a, uh, 'finders fee'...

I need a turkey guide...

Guest Bronker
Ok, maybe because it's 11:45 Pm and I've had a few, but....what the heck are ya'll talking about? Did I miss out on some fantastic deal.....Russian you say?

Musicman gave me a great deal on some Russian Mosin-Nagants he had. A package deal with rifles, slings, cleaning kits, bayonets, and a few hundred rounds a piece. Very nice rifles. Quick, easy deal. Musicman done us right!

Edited by Bronker

Sweet deal!!!! Glad to hear that fellow shooters got taken care of. I have the app for my C&R here......just need to get off my ass and send it in...damned...there goes that drinking thing........................uh what.was I talking 'bout.:death:

P.S. we NEED a drunk smiley!

Guest Bronker
How did the rest of us Mosin deprived folks miss this group buy?

Wasn't so much a group buy as it was James calling up and saying..."Hey guys...I've found somebody with some cheap Mosins!" And of course I'm a sucker for deals that pop up for guns I never really knew I wanted. I will post pics soon!

OK, disclaimer: the following question is not asked in any sort of accusatory manner whatsoever. Not meant to stir up trouble, etc., but asked because I'm getting my C&R and want to understand the rules.

From the posting this sounds like it could be a straw sale. My understanding is that stuff is a no-no. If it's not, how is it not?

Thanks

Gotcha, OP made it sound like you used your C & R to buy a bunch of mosins for folks, but you were just putting buyer and seller together.

Sweet! I wanna see pics, too. I love my Mosin.

Sweet deal!!!! Glad to hear that fellow shooters got taken care of. I have the app for my C&R here......just need to get off my ass and send it in...damned...there goes that drinking thing........................uh what.was I talking 'bout.:rofl:

P.S. we NEED a drunk smiley!

Look harder, under the smilies that automatically show up, hit the "more" button, :screwy:.

I wasn't drunk but I thought ya'll were talking about some of those Russian brides you can buy off those emails I get in my yahoo email account!

Guest Bronker
lol...what kinda deal did you get on these?

I'm thinking of buying a couple from aim for 69 or 79 depending on the model

That's about right! That's a good deal.