RANGE TEST: BERSA THUNDER 9

Guest Matchguy

Guest jackrabbit101

the bersa 9 is a really good gun . . . i used to have one but it was a UC instead of the full size version , i traded mine for the 45 version , its also a really nice handgun . . . well i hope you enjoy your new gun!!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Meet my 16 year old son, jackrabbit101 (he's the one in the video above)...I like the sig line jackrabbit.

He's aspiring to be a Marine...and he's well on his way, he loves that ROTC class at school.

Now for that range report (I should make jackrabbit101 do it...its his pistol)...he shot it a few times today, he was late getting in from school because he stayed over to help his auto mechanics teacher bleed some brakes or something so we didn't have much time, it was getting dark.

The Bersa is accurate, the sights are set right...it hits the bullseye at 15 yards and it has not jammed or anything so far. Its a great little pistol for the $$$. It did nosedive one time (first round, full mag) which I believe is just a break in issue and won't happen much anymore, if at all.

Edited by Ridgerunner665
Guest oldhack62

I own both the 9mm and 45-caliber Bersas in UltraCompact models (called Minis only in non-U.S. markets), and have never had a FTF with either. And, while both are reliable guns, the 9UC is the best-shooting pistol I've ever handled, bar none (and, yes, I've shot some Sigs and Glocks, et al!).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.