Pres address

I just sat my kids down in front of the TV to watch the face of evil.

I cannot believe people are buying into this stimulus package crap.

Cut personal and corporate taxes in the amount of 1/4 of what they are willing to spend to "stimulate" us and they won't know what to do with the money and will be able to start paying off this debt!

Arrrhggg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GUTTERbOY

What gets me is that he talks about how we need to put all this stimulus money into the economy, and then turns around two minutes later and talks about the huge deficit he inherited upon taking office.

Because the best way to fix that deficit is to pull more money out of thin air for stimulus ****.

And now he's talking about expanding credit for consumers. Isn't expanding credit part of what got us here in the first place?!?!?!

Guest VolMickey

“Freedom's enemies are waste, lethargy, indifference, immorality, and the insidious attitude of something for nothing.” Sounds a lot like Democrat philosophy of government. Yep, I'm a GOPer.

Someone really needs to explain to me how to borrow our way to prosperity.

It does not work. Go and run up your credit cards. See if you still have the crap you bought when the bill is paid off someday. It won't work.

This package does contain some instant (relatively) job creation. But how many people who have lost their jobs are going to use a shovel on a infrastructure job?

How does this help the technical and professionals who are out of work?

Maybe the gov't ought get out of the business of trying to be everyone's nanny.

Guest jackdog
Someone really needs to explain to me how to borrow our way to prosperity.

It does not work. Go and run up your credit cards. See if you still have the crap you bought when the bill is paid off someday. It won't work.

This package does contain some instant (relatively) job creation. But how many people who have lost their jobs are going to use a shovel on a infrastructure job?

How does this help the technical and professionals who are out of work?

Maybe the gov't ought get out of the business of trying to be everyone's nanny.

Well when you find that somebody I want to be there to hear it as well.

This may work for a short time.(I doubt that but maybe.)

Ultimately our dollar will be more worthless than it is to day.

And the inflation rate will kill the economy.

I really compare Obamas speeches on why we need to pass this stimulus package to GWBs Iraq has chemical weapons talk. They both believed that if they kept telling us over and over that we need this and that and this and that that eventually we would believe them. Obama obviously takes the american people for idiots. He readily admits that the plan isnt perfect, yet he wants us to support it, i truly dont understand that concept.

No one wants this crap. I just get more and more infuriated the more i hear him talk about it. He

Guest jackdog

I see a man that is good with speeches and campaigning. Past that We are looking at an empty suit that will let Reed and polosi Run things. God help us we are in deep ****.

Guest sharpshooter01

I liked his "I inherited this" comments through out his little news conference to convinces us to side with him on his stimulus package. Well he knew what he was getting into didn't he or was his head up somebody's, never mind. Also "The last 8 years" comment, I'm pretty sure he voted for some of the "last 8 years" issues didn't he. He's full of:bs:

Guest unreconstructed1

personally, Obama is just trying to prolong the honeymoon. he knew coming in that he couldn't do anything to fix the economy, but the economy was probably the last thing on his mind. he is undoubtedly hoping that he can keep trying to get these BS bills passed long enough to use his dwindling messiah image to pass some of the things that he actually cares about... taking our guns and entitlement laws...

Guest jackdog
I really compare Obamas speeches on why we need to pass this stimulus package to GWBs Iraq has chemical weapons talk. They both believed that if they kept telling us over and over that we need this and that and this and that that eventually we would believe them. Obama obviously takes the american people for idiots. He readily admits that the plan isnt perfect, yet he wants us to support it, i truly dont understand that concept.

No one wants this crap. I just get more and more infuriated the more i hear him talk about it. He

It appears the the O may be correct. their are a lot of idiots in this country.

Guest jackdog
personally, Obama is just trying to prolong the honeymoon. he knew coming in that he couldn't do anything to fix the economy, but the economy was probably the last thing on his mind. he is undoubtedly hoping that he can keep trying to get these BS bills passed long enough to use his dwindling messiah image to pass some of the things that he actually cares about... taking our guns and entitlement laws...

absolutely correct. worse is the fact that they are burying crap in the great saviors plan.(socialized medicine)