Kahr

Guest Glockman

The PM 40 is definitely worth the money. I had a CW40 and had a lot of trouble out of it. The PM 40 has 200 rounds out of it and no failures. It is more accurate than any glock I have shot.

I had a LCP that I traded for this gun. The size difference is minimal, but the firepower difference is huge.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows the kick on that lil PM40 ? any worse than the LCP ? My LCP dings harder than my S&W.40

I dig the PM40,just not the price tag .....

I have a PM40 and abuddy has an LCP. I'd rather shoot the PM40 anytime. It's a great little gun.

Guest GLOCKGUY

I just sold a CW45 Series. The reason I sold it was to many FTF at the range. My thoughts on a carry gun should be NO FTF no matter what type ammo you feed it. Just my two cents on Kahr handguns...

I carry my P9 or PM 9 daily. Great guns. Makes me want to sell my Glocks and XD's.

High capacity is for people that miss too much.

ROFL so wrong so wrong...

Guys I've been looking to buy a Kahr for some time now and haven't had the motivation to cough up that kinda money but Man... I'm not far now.

Edited by The Scullinator

I have a P380 I carry as a BUG, or in those situations where I'm "not carrying":D

I LOVE IT!

When I first bought it I couldn't force feed it and make it chamber a single round. It was obvious by the perfect finish on the barrel and slide that it hadn't been test fired. After a email tongue lashing they paid return shipping and fixed the problem and returned the weapon to me within 1 week. Excellent customer service, and no more problems with it.

Guest dboonekilledabearhere

My deliberation is over. I have decided to get the Kahr PM45 over the Glock 36 (it's mainly a size thing). The Kahr pricing is not too much more than the G36 and thanks to Tri Cities Gun Depot for helping locate one.

I will try to post a review once I am able to take possession of and put some rounds throught he gun.

My deliberation is over. I have decided to get the Kahr PM45 over the Glock 36 (it's mainly a size thing). The Kahr pricing is not too much more than the G36 and thanks to Tri Cities Gun Depot for helping locate one.

I will try to post a review once I am able to take possession of and put some rounds throught he gun.

Why did you go with the .45 over a .40? I think a.40 is a better round in a short barrel.

ROFL so wrong so wrong...

Guys I've been looking to buy a Kahr for some time now and haven't had the motivation to cough up that kinda money but Man... I'm not far now.

I purchased mine from a member of TGO. Just keep your eyes open. :P

Guest dboonekilledabearhere
Why did you go with the .45 over a .40? I think a.40 is a better round in a short barrel.

I am partial to the .45 caliber for a defensive round. I know there are other calibers that may do well but I conducted some informal test of 9mm and 45ACP self defense ammo and the expansion ratio of the .45ACP vs 9mm was huge. Also I read several reviews where it was said the PM40 had more felt recoil than the PM45.

I have never fired a .40 cal. I am sure they are great guns.

I am anxious to get the Kahr and try it out.