Taurus Warranty stinks

Guest m&pc9

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their FACTORY is located in MIAMI, FLORIDA !!!

The customer service guy said they were sending it to Brazil to the factory. So their customer not only sucks but they lie also.:tinfoil:

I heard they only make the little 22's an 25 autos in FL. an are going to build the new 380 there. Shame, they really have some good designs,( Mil-Pro, 24-7, 709, ) but there QC is out to lunch.

I heard they only make the little 22's an 25 autos in FL. an are going to build the new 380 there. Shame, they really have some good designs,( Mil-Pro, 24-7, 709, ) but there QC is out to lunch.

Maybe they shouldn't offer the bazillion models they do, and concentrate just on 50 or so and improve them!

- OS

Thats most likely because ,guys see them is the gun shops and the price point is less, some cases a lot less. Lets face it, it's a lot harder to tell (see) problems with fit and finish with these (tupperware) guns now days. The wheelguns 15yrs. ago had a poor finish, but good fit inside and worked very well. But they did'nt sell, so Taurus went for a better finish and mim parts with no hand fitting, now from friends and others who've bought them, (who've let me shoot'm, or brought them to ask what was wrong with them) the wheelguns are a lot worse than there autos ever were. Shame. Yes make this a sticky, so our friends won't waste there money. Just remember all gun companys go up and down on QC. Remember the first two S&W autos (39 and 59) were a real crap shoot on getting one that worked. Like AMT and some others a company can only sell unreliable guns for so long, then...... SPLAT !!!

Well geuss I'll put my :) in . I carry a 24/7 OSS over 4000 rounds not even a hickup . Have owned several taurus guns with no probs , but ever so often there has to be a lemon somewhere . Just my :D

but ever so often there has to be a lemon somewhere . Just my :rolleyes:

Every Mfg will have lemons. But what they do with those lemons will tell what kind of a company they are. 11 months is not acceptable.

WERE FIXING TO HAVE TO SEND YET ANOTHER MILLINIUM BACK THE 1ST OF THE WEEK, I'LL LET YA KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES THIS TIME.... I SWEAR I HATE SELLING SOMEONE ONE OF THOSE GUNS!

Please keep us posted Phillip. I believe we are all interested to see I'f there have been any changes in Taurus's turn around time, especially since you are a dealer.