Finnaly pulled the trigger

Guest burninbarns

Guest burninbarns

Well, i did it! After numerous threads seeking advice on what to get, and a trip to Franklin Gun Shop to get my paws on some real life guns (you can only tell so much from a picture) I am soon to be the owner of a Brand new, refurbished :censored: GLOCK 21sf with the glock rail and the non-ambi release!!!!:censored:

"

We made a special purchase of every factory reconditioned Glock we could get our hands on and these G21SF's are incredible. As shown in picture, these are in excellent condition, and without the label you would have a difficult task finding a cosmetic flaw!! It is hard to call these USED!! (NOTE: Photo is a stock photo so the actual firearm you receive may not be the same one shown in the picture. All of these are of the same quality though!!) They even come with a factory limited warranty just like a new one. The G21SF just like its mate, the G21, was designed as a full size model and it has plenty of firepower with the 13rd mag capacity and .45ACP caliber. When these are gone, you won't find them with any other dealer either. Bid while you can!! Comes with case, manual, lock and two mags. This one even has night sights!!! Retail on a new one would be easily over $600!! Shipping is reduced to only $15 if you use Buy it Now Option!! We are a factory authorized Glock stocking dealer and a subdistributor for LE Glocks. Please email us if you need a new law enforcement model at a great discounted price or a standard civilian/commercial model. We strive to stock all available models and you won't find a cheaper price anywhere!!

transparentcorner_topleft.gifPictures for Item # 121818927 transparentcorner_topright.gifs.gif1:pix520961328.jpg2:

$514 shipped.......The one I held at FGS today was $639 and it didn't have the night sights! Thanks for all the helpful advice and information.Hopefully I'll get to shoot this puppy with some of you guys.

Now, where was that thread on local transfers...................

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic