Taking the Class this week at Uselton in Franklin

Guest jgriffin

Guest HexHead
The one and only Buford....

In a similar vein, why is it every time there"s a gun related story on the local TV news, they always go to him or Gun City for comment?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a similar vein, why is it every time there"s a gun related story on the local TV news, they always go to him or Gun City for comment?

Because they're about a block up the street from one major station, and also because they are "the oldest and larget gun shop in Nashville", it says so on their building! :D

Amen! I bought my first two guns there, before I knew any of the other shops around. I paid $379 for a Sigma in .40 when others were selling them for $299 and even $279 in some places. I bought a Walther P22 for $359 when it should have been closer to $300, too.

Live and learn. :D

honestly its because they cant get anyone else to talk to them about some things. Usually when there is something up, I get phone calls early that morning from at least 2 of the networks. Unless its something that im passionate about I usually decline the interview.

Sometimes its smarter to say nothing then to look bad on TV.

Guest HexHead

Sometimes its smarter to say nothing then to look bad on TV.

That makes sense. Especially since it's entirely likely the anti-gun agenda of most of the news outlets around here will figure out some way to quote you out of context or something.

I guess guys like Buford and Gun City subscribe to that old saw "there's no such thing as bad publicity." Like free advertising for them.

That makes sense. Especially since it's entirely likely the anti-gun agenda of most of the news outlets around here will figure out some way to quote you out of context or something.

I guess guys like Buford and Gun City subscribe to that old saw "there's no such thing as bad publicity." Like free advertising for them.

the best advertising you can get is making people happy so you can get their "word of mouth"...

Guest canynracer

hmm...you mean like this?

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/news.php?viewStory=59815

my original thought was "blasphemer"

but what the heck. The idea is to get you carry permit. that is the bottom line.

Take the class, learn what you need. then buy your carry guns somewhere else.

Anyone else wonder if Uselton wishes he had refused that interview?

Guest HexHead

While Uselton's a self-serving POS, the real douchebag in that article is Dean. He must e sharing spit in the shower with Bloomberg as he keeps trying to adopt whatever that ******* tries to do. Bloomberg is behind Dean's idea to take over the schools. Watch Dean try to push aside term limits like Bloomberg's trying to do in NYC. Of course Dean wants to shut down gun shows, he is from MA. Another really gun friendly state.

I heard Ralph Bristol talking about Uselton's this morning and even said he was going to try to get Rick on the show. They are a paid sponsor, I believe, and Ralph recently took his class there.