Holy Cow.....forum renamed...

Guest TN_Mike

Guest TN_Mike

I will raise my hand and admit that I am the member who pointed out the name of this forum as being a little biased.

I actually just asked for a topic section for open carry but this is OK too. I have not been an active member for long so I hope no one is peeved at me because of this.

Let the flaming begin!:(

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will raise my hand and admit that I am the member who pointed out the name of this forum as being a little biased.

I actually just asked for a topic section for open carry but this is OK too. I have not been an active member for long so I hope no one is peeved at me because of this.

Let the flaming begin!:(

Not a bad suggestion, but you probably didn't need to start a thread about it lol

Guest Bronker

So it was YOU! Off with your head...

Really it should not make a difference if you OC or CC. The point is we all support our right to CARRY!

How you carry is as much a choice to each of us as is whether you wear your hair long or short.

Perhaps a good forum name might have been "Just Carry!"

Guest TN_Mike

Really it should not make a difference if you OC or CC. The point is we all support our right to CARRY!

How you carry is as much a choice to each of us as is whether you wear your hair long or short.

I couldn't agree more!

Guest TN_Mike
LMFAO!!!!

umm, I am pretty sure it has been suggested LOOONG before this thread...

but, yeah. I like it.

All I know is I sent a message to the site admin and today I got this email back:

You're quite right about the right to carry openly. While I do not agree with the tactics involved in doing so, it is indeed a viable option in the eyes of the State of Tennessee.

Rather than create a new forum, I have renamed the existing forum to Handgun Carry and Self Defense to remove the bias toward concealment.

Thanks for pointing that out.

--David

Guest jackdog

Bias, there is bias on the board, everyone is not in 100% agreement. Well great that is as it should be we are not liberals or robots we are gun toting Americans.