Tactical Response

Guest Ph34rful

Guest Ph34rful

Has anyone ever had any problem's with Tactical Response's customer service?

I found them through this site and hadn't read of any complaints so I didn't expect to have any problems.

However, I sent them an email 4-5 days ago regarding an issue with my order and have yet to receive any response.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DEIMOS

I have done a lot of business with them. They are great. My gear always arrives in a timely manner. Their training videos are excellent. For what it is worth, I highly reccomend them.

Jason.

Guest Ph34rful
I will take care of whatever the issue is that you have with your order.

Feel free to email or call me.

You can email me at SamParker@TacticalResponse.com

or call 866-TAC-GEAR any time between 10am and 6pm.

Sam Parker

Tactical Response Gear

866-TAC-GEAR

Email sent. Thanks.

I've never ordered anything from them, but I have taken a class with them. Everyone that I talked to there were standup type of guys. There were others there that ordered stuff from them and they treated them right. When 0down's gun broke on Sunday afternoon, Alan opened up the shop and helped him fix his gun. That alone says enough for me to know that the people at Tactical Response are top notch.

Guest RN MEDIC

They will take care of you right. Somewhere on their web page I think is where I read that one reason James decided to open that business is that they couldn't get their students taken care of right trying to buy stuff other places.

They and people they know have worn out just about every kind of piece of equipment related to gunnery that there as, so they know what to recommend and what NOT to recommend.

If you have a problem with an order and they do NOT take care of it, you'll be the VERY FIRST guy I've ever seen that happen to.

As to being contraversial, YES, James is contraversial. Most anyone who is energetic and aggressive in their approach to whatever business they are in will attract some controversy. I find, though, that James will make sure he treats others right.

ONLY thing I wish they would do differently is to clean up their forum to a family friendly place so that I could/would send people over there as there is a LOT to learn over there, BUT; that's their perogative.

You may be sure you'll get good stuff at a reasonable price over there and as good a training for your money as you'll find.

RN