Hello all from Hendersonville Tn.

Guest Tn.Mitch

Guest Tn.Mitch

Im glad to be here with all you guys and gals,There is really a back up on carrying permit classes.I was going to Guns and Leather to take it on Feb.22,but I called that place in Joelton this morning and he said I could come on Feb.7th ,2 weeks sooner, YEEHAA!,its $100.00 there, verses G&L $60.00 but its worth the difference for the 2 week wait.Im not knocking Guns and Leather,I go up there at least once a week,but 2 weeks sooner... I had to call them this morning at Guns and Leather and cancel,he said they were booked to the middle of March allready. WOW Ive bought a couple of holsters there,pearce +1 grip exteions,lots of Bullets since Christmas.I Have a holster drawer going allready,ordered one from Tennesseeholstercompany he does leather work in east Tn. not bad,trying to keep Tn.money in Tn.:)Well ive been lurking here for a couple of weeks learning from you all tryed to register for days and finally had to use a different e-mail account to get a verification email back to activate my membership.Well im at the first step on the first brick on the yellow brick road to wallyworld.I know you all have been here and know the feeling...maybe by spring the mailman will have something for me,I will let ya know when it happens.Until then,ill be listening and learning everthing I can so when the time comes,ill be as ready as I can be...:drool: me and my Glock 27, 40 cal.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome, if you want in a class sooner call 931-858-2766 his name is sam renfro him and his buddy run southern firearms institute they are good guys i cant remember his friends name but sam can get you in i think the fees are $50 or $60 bucks they have frequent classes and have a good range in brushy creek its about 30 to 45 minutes from you. just thought i would let you know kind of fyi.

Guest johnmattwill

Welcome to TGO..... !!! :drool: from a fellow Hendersonvillian..... The HCP class is fun, afterward, the wait is long, but all worth it......towards that first Wallyworld trip for Nachos , popcorn and ammo.....

If you want a class even sooner. Call 2nd Amendment Gunshop in Springfield. They do their class on Sunday's. Only cost me $50.00. There was only 13 people taking it that day. Took the class on Dec. 28. To the drivers license station Dec. 30. Fingered printed Dec.31. 1-21-2009 will be 3 weeks it has been gone. I called DOS last Wed. and they told it had been processed. I should get in 7-14 days. I will see.

gearyr

Welcome Mitch. Been thinking of a G26 or 27. Have a 9mm already, tempted to stay there due to the supply I have, but keep hearing folks playing down the 9mm...that it won't stop a crack-head unless I can unload the whole mag. How's the recoil on the G27? Use a mag-extension?

Guest mark_justmark

Howdy from Smyrna TN, and Welcome to TGO !

gearyr, I was going to type the same thing. We might've been in the same class. I don't remember what day I went. I try to keep it in the back of my mind because it would drive me crazy waiting for this thing!

If you want a class even sooner. Call 2nd Amendment Gunshop in Springfield. They do their class on Sunday's. Only cost me $50.00. There was only 13 people taking it that day. Took the class on Dec. 28. To the drivers license station Dec. 30. Fingered printed Dec.31. 1-21-2009 will be 3 weeks it has been gone. I called DOS last Wed. and they told it had been processed. I should get in 7-14 days. I will see.

gearyr